OLTL: Natalie & Jessica spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

In a perfect world, Brody would be the father of both kids! Someone needs to knock Todd off his throne as having the most children running around in Llanview, next to Victor Lord.

However, Carlivati is obviously going to make Ford the father of Jess's, Brody the father of Natalie's baby. Jess's pregnancy puts a speed bump in Langston and Ford's romance (I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth), When Jess loses the baby, she reverts back to Tess, kidnaps Natalie and Brody's child. This would fall in the pattern of Ron repeating his own damn stories after a few years on the show.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm trying to think of what would be the best outcome for these two pregnancies soap wise.

I don't think that Jessica needs another kid at this time, but I also think that if she's really pregnant she doesn't need to lose another child. I don't want to see Tess/Bess/anotheralternatemess come out. .

I don't want to see Natalie lose her baby. And since this is a spoiler thread, I will mention that I saw from the OLTL spoiler preview on this site, that Natalie tells Gigi she is getting an abortion. But I don't know if she will really go through with it.

Here are some scenarios that I could see playing out for Natalie/Jessica their babies.

Natalie could get the abortion without knowing who the father is and that could cause conflict between her/Brody/John/Jessica, when the truth about her abortion and ONS with Brody comes out.

Natalie could be pregnant with Brody's baby/Jessica could be pregnant with Ford's baby and both babies could live. And there could be conflict between everyone involved due to this. Natalie could end up deciding to keep the baby and just saying it's John's until the truth comes out about her and Brody's ONS. And people could find out that the baby is Brody's. This could cause conflict between everyone involved in this storyline.

Natalie and Jessica could both be pregnant with Brody's babies, both babies could live and everyone deals with the fallout from that.

Natalie and Jessica could both be pregnant with Brody's babies, and Jessica's baby dies. This could cause Jessica to spiral out of control because of her sister's ONS with Brody and her sister having Brody's baby while her baby with Brody dies.

Or the easiest scenario, Brody is the father of Jessica's baby, Natalie decides to keep her baby unsure about who the father is. Something could happen where she ends up thinking it's Brody's and John/Jessica find out about her and Brody's ONS. There is conflict between everyone for a while, but then they find out that the baby is really John's. And then Jessica ends up with Brody's baby and Natalie ends up with John's baby.

• Members

What scenario would some of us soap fans like to see play out? I think that the most interesting scenario is Brody being the father of both babies, and both babies living. I think that could cause a lot of interesting conflict between the characters involved in this storyline. Can anyone think of the last time a situation like that has happened on a soap?

I don't think that Ford should be made the father of Jessica's child. I think there could be enough conflict in this storyline without that happening.

I do think that Brody will end up being the father to at least one of Jessica/Natalie's unborn children.

I'm not sure if John will end up being the father of Natalie's or if both babies will live.

• Members

Knowing RC and his penchant for aping past, wacky storylines, Natalie will die, but Jessica will get to carry her (Natalie's) baby to term via "embryo transfer" and even give birth to both babies simultaneously. And of course, it'll all be played for laughs and hijinks.

Archived