OLTL: Natalie & Jessica spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalie had sex with John a day or two after she had sex with Brody didn't she?

Whatever happens I just don't want to see Tess again, ever. Not after the last time. Someone needs to keep Tess and Niki Smith permanently drugged into comas.

• Members

Yes she did. Natalie had sex with Brody the same night Jessica did whatever with Ford. And again, Natalie had sex with John the same night that Jessica had sex with Brody. So get ready for them to go into labor at the same time also.

• Members

Apparently not anymore. Ick. Tie this chick's tubes please.

I have this nightmare image of a baby switch/kidnapping scenario where they DNA the remaining baby but since Jess and Nat are "twins" they rely on the father's DNA and the dad is Brody but since he banged them both two days apart it could still be either baby then they test for maternal DNA and rebuke Jess. So it turns out Brody fathered babies off of twins so cousins are genetic "siblings" because their DNA is the same then Brody eats his gun because...well...wouldn't you?

• Members

I am so sick of these storylines. Why don't condoms exist on soaps? I know Nat and Brody were drunk (though miraculously were sober enough to drive after the deed was done) but I somehow manage to remember condoms when I'm drunk :P Sheesh--and are no women on soaps on the pill? Considering that nearly all my female friends are, it seems odd...

• Members

Jess was "punished" for Tess' promiscuity with the Hep-C, I think more people should get STDs on soaps when they're irresponsible like that. I'd bet the farm that Ford's passed HPV onto a pizza delivery girl or two.

• Members

Jessica doesn't need another baby conceived while crazy. She needs to go away to the kookyhouse and leave Brody a single, hot dad for awhile for the other ladies to pick at.

Natalie is another story. The story is so formulaic now. I'd switch it up - have it be revealed that while she was still single, a grieving Natalie tried some sort of in vitro thing with Jared's frozen sperm, to have a last piece of him and their love. So after months of agonizing over whether she's having Brody's or John's baby, wait! - it's dead Jared's! And she warns John she's keeping it, putting a wedge between them on top of the reveal about her having slept with Brody. But wait! There's more! Come the due date, it turns out Natalie's having not one baby, but two - Viki-style fraternal twins from two different men! That's right, she's having a baby by Jared and a baby by John, and she and John just broke up over the first baby, and another man is at her side. And the shippers at either end of the spectrum would explode. I hate Jolie, but you could milk all that for years to come.

• Members

Exactly. Not just the pill, but none of these women have apparently ever heard of the morning after pill. The stories on the soaps are so dated. This is why they will continue to struggle to attract younger viewers.

Archived