OLTL: Natalie & Jessica spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVE IT! I was about to ask in the OLTL thread if Nat has revealed she's pregnant. So glad that she is. I really hope her baby doesnt die. She should leave town though bc I wouldnt put it past crazy Jessica to kidnap her baby and then claim it as her own

• Members

Im scared they will make the baby John's and I would HATE that. Id love for him to get all excited about having a kid (where were these feelings with Marty?) only to have egg splatter on his face when he finds out its Brody's. Id prefer that over John/Nat getting their happy little ending.

Its kinda weird that they are only now having Jess get pregnant. Isnt Bree late into her pregnancy? When does she go on maternity leave?

• Members

I don't think I can take another Jessica dead baby. The last story was horrifying and disgusting, and has still not been fully addressed, especially Todd's role in the baby's death.

I would rather both babies live and never be seen again than have Jessica lose a third child. I don't even care if Ford is the father. They are going to shoehorn him onto the canvas whether he has a child or not.

All the dead baby stuff is the type of thing that GH and AMC have really overdone...

• Members

This x ∞. I can't, I just can't, the crying, the catching of the breath, the mental splintering. Please just let it be a false pregnancy. Brody and Jess didn't sleep together the night she got her marbles back, right?

Archived