GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:blink: Uh yeah... :rolleyes:

I don't read alot of spoilers either, but that sh*t was just silly. I mean, there was absolutely no buildup to it. If the guy had a gun on him, why didn't he use it when all of those people in the conference room with him? Why didn't he use it to intimidate Kristina? Better yet, when Michael was roughing him up and had him in a chokehold, how could Michael not feel that Warren had a gun on him? And if the hospital was on lockdown, there's no way he could have left, went to his car and then come back.

Lazy, cheap, awful plot device. Good if you enjoyed it. but that was nonsensical bullsh*t that truly came out of left field.

• Members

I like surprises, but I don't like it when something is just randomly thrown on the screen to create drama. Warren pulling out a gun and randomly shooting at people was not only completely unnecessary, but it came without any sort of buildup. Yeah, he got the [!@#$%^&*] beat out of him, yeah the man was desperate, but this blueblood doesn't strike me as the type that would just bring a gun somewhere with him, keep it in his back the whole time, and decide to fire after the entire situation has been squashed.

\

It's like they literally pink paged this [!@#$%^&*] minutes before they taped it and they expect for me to believe it as so?

Lame, lame, lame.

It doesn't make me a "hater" that I didn't enjoy it. It makes me objective.

NEXT!

One thing good that came out of the pink page cliffhanger today! :D

• Members

Today's episode was really good. First thing first, GH is the best looking soap on the air. Their directing, the camera angles, all that stuff...that Franco stuff at the end makes all the other soaps look like an early talkie from 1930. The other soaps are just televised stage plays in comparison with uninteresting use of cameras and editing. GH is so far ahead of the other soaps in the technical production it is almost an indictment of the other soaps.

The whole episode breezed by. I have to admit, Michael suddenly is a man now, and not to be too pervy considering he is 20, but he looks pretty good! Chad Duell was good in the fight scene. I liked the whole cast was all over the place (or rather, the whole cast that has a reason to be on) and random stuff from Lisa and Robin, to Liz, to Warren and Michael, and then Lucky taking over...it just was a good use of the cast in an entertaining story. I have no idea where Warren got a gun from, but nothing is perfect. The whole tape with Carter and Franco was interesting, and Moca looks great.

I guess I could have done without Johnny and Brook Lynn. They really didn't add much to the show. Everything else was good. Poor Shirley, we hardly knew ye.

• Members

Now she can officailly be the ghost that haunts General Hospital. They can dust her off once a quarter for a little holiday cabaret. She can appear as a spirit, Alan style, randomly popping up in scenes which have nothing to do with her to throw in her 2 cents. Just bc she's dead doesnt man she's gone

LMAO at them using the same cheesy music from Brenda's return promos, 8 years ago for Franco's funhouse

• Members

Wow Warren just busted in there and started shooting, I know he shot Mac, but did he hit Ethan to? I couldn't tell. It's a mystery how he got the gun, all I can think is that he stole it from a security or something...otherwise, yeah that was pretty dumb how he just brought one with him. Though I love Johnny/Brook Lynn, GH should have cut those scenes out, and then maybe they could have explained how Warren got the gun.

Ha, I have to admit I loved the Franco stuff...every minute. It's so detailed and you can tell a lot of effort was put into it. Love how they explained Carter, and his role with Franco. Wasn't expecting to see him ever again. Jason going off on Dante was intense, great scene. The location scenes were captured so intricately, very well done & so out of the box. Never seen it before on soaps. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode.

Archived