OLTL: Possible uncasting news

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cristian has been useless since I started watching, his relationship with Sarah was boring and the story with the Montez family was horrible. I finally started to like him when he got paired with Layla, and thought they had major story potential if utilized right.

I hope Tika doesn't get fired over this. There arent that many men in her age range left, and I do not want her paired with Greg.

Ugh. :(

• Members

Isn't his wife living/trying to find work in L.A.? If so, it may be putting a strain on their relationship and with his OLTL s/l (if you can call it that) where it is now, maybe he sees this as the right time to go. Of course two unemployed actors is a strain of its own, but that's their business...

• Members

Dear God, please let it be true. The show has always had this sort of odd devotion to having him around, despite never really knowing what to do with him, that has never made any sense to me. Cristian is one of the most aimless, dullest, vaguest characters in the history of daytime...and Fumero can't act his way out of the thinest sheet of Reynolds wrap. He's the ultimate cliche of a soap hiring a print ad model on the basis of looks, as opposed to talent. OLTL's poor man's Antonio Sabato Jr.

Archived