OLTL: Possible uncasting news

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess this won't be a popular opinion but I would miss Cris, he's a decent guy (rare in Llanview) and he has nice chemistry with most of his co-stars. I'm not going to go around claiming the show would be doomed without him, because it wouldn't, but if his exit leads to more sh!tstains like Ford and family, then the show just moves even further away from its strong suit.

I'm not sure Layla would stay around either.

• Members

His relationship with Layla has really humanised him after years of being Crisbot -- remember when the Vegas brothers were like the Sonny/Jason and Ryan/Zach of OLTL.

It would be too bad if he went, though. Not only has he a bod but he has a lot of historical ties to the show -- unlike some of the newbies I couldn't care less about.

• Members

Good question, especially after all the drama about firing the last actress in the role.

I hadn't thought about Layla's fate if Chris leaves. Isn't Greg still around? I haven't been able to get through an episode of OLTL in ages. Layla could hook up with Greg.

• Members

Carlotta has barely been seen in years. She was only on the show a few times in 2008 and 2009 before the recast.

My guess is she would still appear every blue moon, propping up the counter for awful Moe.

Archived