OLTL: Possible uncasting news

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, they have Destiny to fill that spot now.

If Fumero leaves what they need to do is bring in about 3 or 4 characters in their late 20's-early 30's on this show. Keep Layla around, maybe recast Sarah and FINALLY bring on CJ. Have them interact together. Maybe pair Layla and CJ together?

Natalie/Brody/Jess will play out, and since they insist on keeping Rex and Gigi, just let them be a happy couple on the backburner. That is supposed to be the lead group, yet the only man in that group is Brody, Rex is useless and Ford is mixing it up with the teen set.

Getting rid of Schuyler, Kish, Rachel and co. really screwed up this show, it feels so empty now.

And if they are worried about paying for these new characters, then goodbye Marty and Greg. :)

• Members

OLTL is probably never going to bring on any Buchanan men ever again. The attempt to make a new family out of the melting face Ford brothers and creeper Nate seems like yet another attempt to push the Buchanans into irrelevance.

The show feels empty because every new character they bring on is vacuous. As soon as you hit the Welcome Llanview sign they give you a lobotomy.

• Members

I totally agree. He is the best newcomer that OLTL has managed to established. I think that he is wasted on Tessica. However, it is about time that he gets a relative or two. I do hope that Natalie is pregnant. I would like to see Brody with a child.

• Members

Oh, Layla, is most definitely next. I'm surprised they've kept her around this long, but it won't be long. Oh, it won't be long, trust me. Considering Tika "asked to go on recurring, that's why she's on recurring -- oh wait, no she's still on contract," her days are numbered.

• Members

As much as I love Tika, I know that she is only still here was because Carlivati needed a woman to be Fish's beard for the Kish story. If not for that, she would have been gone back when Sarah and Talia got the boot. (God, I miss Sarah, Talia, and Layla's friendship :( )

And they only did Cristian and Layla as a couple, because the Montez story flopped.

Layla could be such a vital part of the canvas but TPTB just continue to ignore Tika's talents while hams like Fath get major story. I wanted to see a Layla/Cristian/Evangeline story, and to dig deeper into why Layla was always the black sheep in her family.

Oh well..... <_<

Archived