AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Members

Scott should never get more airtime than Frankie. Scott is average looking and has no charisma. All he has over Frankie is that he is white.

I don't care if the whole Klan showed up at ABC's front door. Frankie needs more airtime and a passionate affair with Madison as Randi leaves town to become a model.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Separate question for those with a better grasp of history. When Madison said she was shopping for a little girl she asked Frankie if he had any children in his life. He mentioned that he had some cousins, nieces and nephews. Who would he be talking about? Angie's "brother" Teddy? Jesse's... who? What? As far as I can tell he has no aunts or uncles other than Uncle Tad and Uncle Greg. I'm perfectly inclined to accept that he's "uncle" to some of the kids of soldiers he served with.

What am I missing/forgetting?

• Members

The whole Teddy thing still has me scratching my head :blink: , but Jesse had a brother named Eugene, and if Teddy is possible it's possible that he had more half-siblings as well. The only other kid I remember in their family was Jesse's little cousin Carl, but he was older than Frankie. Perhaps Carl's kids? Technically, Frankie has no nieces or nephews since Natalia and Cassie have no kids, but of course it isn't uncommon for an adult to refer to his much younger cousins as nieces and nephews.

• Members

Maybe Frankie was referring to his second cousins. I don't know who those would be either. I just wish there was one damn scene where Frankie acknowledges that he has a son somewhere. :mad: I know he was given up for adoption but I'm just curious about Randi and Jesse's reaction

• Members

I LOL how Frankie told Madison he doesn't have a kid, I guess Mia told him it's not his baby offcamera...laugh.gif

Frankie last time I checked YOU DO HAVE A SON!dry.gif

And I so want them to do some tension between Frankie and Scott...that's why I say put him to interact w/ Randi and Frankie.

• Members

Frankie was also a childhood friend of Bobby Warner, I remember scenes of them when I was a kid and they were actually older than me back then. :P Well, Bobby's still older than me but Frankie isn't. With the talk of the Cortlandts nd Chandlers being built back up maybe we'll see Bobby again.

• Members

If they'd actually take some time to really focus on Frankie and establish the character beyond a sore hand, a boring marriage, and a "are they or aren't they" dance with Madison, we could be in long-lost child territory by now. It's like they aren't prepared to further complicate him at this point and I used to think they they wanted to keep him "young" by not being a father but then you have a character like J.R. (and then again you have a character like Damon who they so transparently "freed up"). A child who is Angie and Jesse's grandson and Liza's nephew, HELLO. But if the kid was given up for adoption the show may be off the air before the mysterious troubled beige teenager hits town. :(

Archived