AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Members

At GL, Kriezman turned what should have been a 22 or 23 year old into a 16 year old and turned what should have been a 3 year old into a 17 or 18 year old. I'd be surprised if we see William but the age wouldn't matter to them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bethann would've made a perfect Mia.

Okay this is why I hate sorasing and desorasing. We'd have Mia with her non-sorased teenaged love child with sorased then unsorased 20-something Frankie, her de-aged sister Liza who we are still supposed to believe went to high school with Frankie's parents.

William's adoption would be the least of their problems.

• Members

Actually, William is on a mountaintop right now with Erica. He suffers from that disease where someone gets really old, really fast? So he chooses to live in isolation, or he did until Erica dropped her plane on his house.

• Members

Heresy!

Serious, y'all, I'm :o that Frankie is still here almost three years later. I figured some other soap or even prime time show would've snapped him up by now...maybe now that he's in LA. Yes, he's THAT good. If they don't move on him (and I have no hopes for it by now), it will be huge wasted loss for AMC.

I just don't get this, and maybe someone can explain it to me, because my experience and understanding is that soaps have HUGE AA audiences, relatively speaking. And many of them watch Y&R and AMC, because historically, they've had the most featured AA storylines. So why we want to not take advantage of Franklin and marginalize Angie and Jesse to the "doctor" and "cop" roles like glorified extras, I'm clueless. I have been hearing Angie and Jesse whine about how work occupies all their time since before Pratt left. And truth? Angie's the one working; Jesse seems to be able to constantly confront her with flowers and dinner dates in the trauma room while crime runs amok in PV. Further truth...I am too through with it. As silly as PO-PEL was and as dull as B&E's reign was, at least they knew how to write for A&J. (Any minute now, someone's gonna come in and tell me that wasn't B&E, it was Agnes ghost-writing)

And if anyone mentions Ridings and acting in the same sentence again, I am asking Toups to revoke SON privileges.

• Members

And it wouldn't be the first time either. Michael B. Jordan was still pretty green throughout his AMC run, but now, on Friday Night Lights? He's grown into a great young actor, and who knows, maybe we would have been able to watch that growth happen on AMC. But nope.

Archived