AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Members

Actually Clear Drama, I wouldn't be surprised if Emma matures in the opposite direction of her mommy's crazed bitchery. I think Miranda Mona Montgomery isn't going to be like sweet Binx, but more in the mold of her famous mother of her mother. It's cyclical.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well two bitches are always more fun than one. :P I mean, we're playing pretend here, but I could see them having Emma side with "our hero" :rolleyes: Ryan more and more as she grows up and sees her mother through scheme after scheme. Being raised by lesbians and conceived through rape is imo unavoidable subject matter that shouldn't be brushed off or made light of for the sake of political correctness. They *could* go Lemay and actually explore some of that dark nature/nurture stuff i.e., Cambias, maybe even have MMM express some uncomfortable/unpopular opinions of what her life was like having two moms and what prejudices she consciously or subconsciously has about men given her background. Maybe she's a maneater. Button pushing stuff. A traditional Alice/Steve/Rachel relationship seems the most predictable. I imagine AJ, Emma, and Miranda being something like Damon, pre-DID Bree Williamson Jessica Buchanan, and early Chrisell Stause Amanda, respectively.

• Members

That's going to be an interesting little triangle to watch.

Emma will prbly like AJ first and that when Binx's bitch of a daughter starts going Liza Colby on her and then Emma embraces advice from Greenlee about getting AJ's attention..I'd imagine Annie wouldn't be the first person she talks to b/c plot purposes and just the fact I don't think she'll tell her mom about her and AJ, that's when the sleep-overs endlaugh.gif anyway it's gonna be bitch vs bitch w/ those two. I don't even want to think about Gabby (you know... little Simba).

• Members

First of all, let's not pretend AMC will "live" long enough to see AJ, Emma and Miranda all SORAS'ed and involved in any sort of romantic configuration. Second, and perhaps more importantly, if the show does indeed make it to that point? All three will be so boring, played by some of the most vapid and annoying young actors alive, that it really won't matter who's like who's mama or which one AJ ends up with, everyone, and especially the audience, will come out the loser(s) in this storyline no matter what.

• Members

Angie and David have such great chem. Not romantic chem just...chem. They're fun to watch.

Madison really should be Jesse's daughter-in-law. Everytime someone mentions Randi I have one of those "Who? Oh yeah, her." moments that I usually have with Marissa.

• Members

Frankie is too much a noble guy to do that to Randi, Frandi has fans too guys. But I'm betting they will break them up, but it won't be b/c of Madison because...

1. the romantic chemistry between her SG/CS is lacking

2. He's not established yet to the fans and cheating on your wife doesn't make him look better SL wise

3. Her character can't go that route until she establishes a reason for wanting this guy b/c right now she's acting like she wants Ryan to screw her. Frankie would be rebound and when that fizzles out she'll jump to Scott b/c honestly the chemistry between Mad/Frankie does not past friendship, even that is hard to believe knowing she blackmailed the Hubbards and nearly killed Randi and nearly pinned bookend09 on them.laugh.gif

Now there are ppl that love this girl for Ryan, b/c he's had no direction for awhile and has been believe it or not the old Ryan, no nonsense, he hasn't taken off that shirt since January, hasn't been a manwhore, has been toned down, and has been more involved in his daughter's life and est. friendships w/ Tad, Jake...ppl w/ sound judgement. That and Cameron shows his caring, vulnerable side w/ her...I've been surprised to see his no nonsense w/ Ryan in 2010, it's well done & rootable. Hopefully Scott jumps into this SL in the future.

I'm betting Randi cheats but out of insecurity, since she looks like a model, works in a place that attracts men and is starting to build friendships w/ women like Amanda and Greenlee. Not the exact voices of reason here...if I were the HWs I'd test Randi w/ Scott just like that day she was w/ him at the yacht club and he fed her some cake...that and Scott w/ Madison after he stops messing up JR/Annie and eventually gets a ticket out of the mansion for his stupidity if he winds up sleeping w/ her too.rolleyes.gif

• Members

I don't want Frankie to cheat and certainly not with Madison. Lawd no. The AMC mailroom would shut down from all the people sending nooses and copies of Spike Lee's Jungle Fever. Break up Frandi first, let him move on to Madison have Randi go away for a little while to find herself and when she comes back recast with a actress who can emote, let 'er rip.

• Members

Yeh but it's still nooses there, again this is why Frankie first needs to est. himself as a great doctor that saves lives, strike up the friendship w/ Scott and have his side friendship w/ Madison...problem here is the same, they have no with standing chemistry, short maybe, longterm? it's still the same crap, the audience will see it as Frankie just wanted a white girl. This if it happens wooooh you need to show me trust between those two, and actual chemistry, which at this moment she has just as much chemistry w/ Jesse and she's not trying to bed him. This smells of the chemistry ppl told me JR had w/ Marissa when she actually had it w/ Scott. Same here, there is a woman in the future for Frankie but how about this in the future just bring back recasted Anita Santos since her and Bobby are done and that could build into something since they'd get along at work.

I like interracial couples, when done well they come off very sexy and beautiful but Frankie/Madison have never shown me that. I'd always think she'll dump him for the first hottie that looks at her.

Archived