AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Members

It's basically Emma taking what she's been told and has seen. This girl is to herself a little princess, she lives in royalty, the Chandler legacy to her how her mom tells her, she is a pt. of, and the minute JR and Annie become official she will believe it to no end. I like keeping AJ and Emma at the same age, in the future they will definitely cause trouble, but AJ will always have Emma's back. Might even snub some kids in school. Her wanting two parties is beautiful build up to Emma being spoiled and being proud of it, b/c she believes that's what she deserves.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show looks more beautiful in screen caps.

I agree about Emma's party full of grown folks, and the sad thing is, that is far from fiction. I hate it when adults do that, I've seen it happen several times. It's one thing if the kid's still a baby and too young to even know what's going on, but Emma should have had a mansion full of screaming classmates. Then again, this is a new Emma (literally, but I mean figuratively), I could believe that she's had trouble making friends in the past. :P

• Members

Newbie butting in. :)

I'm so looking forward to Palmer's will reading because I honestly have no idea what will happen and I can't remember the last time that happened when watching a soap.

Thanks for the explanation because I totally didn't get that part either. I thought it was to show that she stole the shirt from Fusion or something.

I flove that family as well Cleardrama, I don't think I have seen JR smile like that since DC. :wub:

• Members

Okay, from a storytelling point of view -- not an Annie & JR fanbase agenda point of view -- AJ and Miranda have a LOT more interesting mines of story from which to draw than AJ and Emma.

Not only do the two characters share a legacy, they are both grandchildren of Pine Valley dynasties. Kane and Chandler. That, alone, has so much more weight and story potential than AJ and Emma.

• Members

Ok I get that, but AJ has grown up w/ Emma, what I do see is Emma being a version of her mommy meets Greenlee and Miranda, yes they share a history, a long history, she will no doubt be Emma's pain in the ass b/c she like Emma will prbly want AJ, since he's that blonde boy w/ charming blue eyes. So expect Emma vs Mimo in 2-3 yrs.

Archived