AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They need to ask Lisa if she'll come back, at least on recurring. The show needs a real matriarch (sorry, Opes, but you don't count, darrrrrlin), and she's perfect. Jesse's aunt, former neighbor of Jake and Tad's, her son even played with "Joey," etc. They don't have to mention any of her stories from the 70s, just have her come on as Jesse's aunt and a former long-time Pine Valley resident, which is what she is. The rest writes itself.

BUT OH MY GOD, All My Shadows. She's black and she's over 50.

• Members

He was horrid!!

Is AMC just ignoring the fact that Frankie has a son with Mia Saunders, or do you think they just forgot? To me it seems like they forgot, because the kid has never been mentioned ONCE since Frankie came back. Usually in situations like that, the kid is at least mentioned sometimes. But not with Frankie and Mia's son. Or maybe AMC really wants Amelia Heinle back as Mia, and they are waiting for her to leave or be let go from YnR to start opening up that can of worms again. But i doubt that.

• Members

For real. The only way they could work him in now is one of those boring "Why didn't you want me?!" stories. And besides, even without SORASing, putting a 16-year-old actor up against 26-year-old Cornelius as his son would just be...wrong. Yeah, there have been small gaps between the ages of soap parents and children before, but Corn doesn't look anywhere near old enough to be daddy to a teen.

• Members

You didn't miss anything, Jonathan. It never existed.

Madison: Do you have any young children in your family?

Frankie: Some young boy cousins. Why?

Madison: Forget it.

Frankie's child he never knew was totally irrelevant to the conversation.

• Members

Exactly.

Jason Olive was totally miscast as Frankie and though I do believe that these writers and their successors should have to lay in the slapdash beds that they make, I'd just as soon send JO's Frankie down the River Styx in the same kayak as Josh.

Archived