AMC: Friday May 28, 2010

• Members

So far great show. LMAO at Marissa trying to take on Annie. Bitch, fall back and stay in your lane

Frankie is on! And he's not at the hospital. I hope we see more of him in the future

I noticed this was the first time Annie and Greenlee have seen each other since her resurrection. I liked Annie's reaction to her showing up

I hate how JR is all about only blood related Chandlers are the ones that count and now he's spreading that over to AJ

Angie and David having dinner together? Love it! I always thought they had chemistry. I dont want them to get sexual or have an affair but Id love it if the writers danced around it. have the other try to one up the other and play head games

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Marissa was on a *lil'* bit of a roll and it all crumbled when Annie walked away and she just stood there and took a deep breath. Boooo. I'd have so much more respect for her if she yolked Annie up one of these days.

I love everyone showing up (A.J. calling David Grandpa!), these interactions are so key, I bet there are a good deal of newer viewers who are having aha moments in terms of who's related to who and the nature of certain relationships.

Dang, Scott told Marissa that Annie is a "fact of life around here". No need to be smug and condescending Scott, Annie's got you whipped, no question there.

• Members

My ears perked when Angie invited David to dinner, uh-oh, sounds interesting.

I was also noticing how with the exception of Angie and Natalia, all of the women on the show started out as some sort of "bad girl"/woman with salacious occupation. Just an observation.

• Members

Great show so far! Loving the birthday party.

Of course MCE/Annie are MAKING this episode. I just love her :wub:

LOL at Annie referring to Marissa as "Miss Plain Jane Wife". JR and Annie are so hot!

Liking the Angie/David stuff too.

Cheap - I thought Annie and Greenlee had a few scenes right after Greenlee came back. I remember Annie freaking out, and then throwing some digs at her... anyone else remember?

Actually Annie came on as a sugary-sweet Marissa type! She finally got interesting when she turned about a year or so after she started.

• Members

Fab episode! This might be the one to get me back to making it a point to watch every day now.

Am I alone in liking Scott and Annie? I know everyone's thinking JR and Annie is where it's at, but idk...I like the idea of good, earnest Scott getting it on with sketchy, outrageous Annie and them being entangled with boring, earnest Marissa and sketchy, outrageous JR. The Chandler fold isn't horrible, post-Adam, really. All they need is a Hayley or a Skye to rule the roost and keep JR in check. If Adam and Liza had been closer before he left, it could have been her, but her only connection to the place now is really just Colby.

Marissa...whatever, girl, you couldn't even keep your scared shitlessness in check while you tried to tell Annie off. Leave it for the big girls, sweetie. Annie was probably excited when Greens showed up because then she could have a worthy sparring partner.

I wish Frankie could be the one to tell his parents to stop stroking David's jock. It's annoying when Angie and Jesse, a supercouple for over 25 years, have to sit and bond over their mutual dislike of David Hayward. Tsk tsk tsk. They need to give Frankie some real story. Let him treat a patient at the hospital who becomes obsessed with him and starts stalking him. She can put a pot of water to boil and throw Randi in there like in Fatal Attraction, and then after it's all said and done, he can pick up the pieces of his life with someone new.

The idea of a David/Greenlee/Angie/Jesse double date has good times written all over it, though. Father Hubbard's eyes might roll clean on out their sockets.

OH OH OH, and the BEST part of the episode, bar none? Emma throwing out an Erica shout-out! That was priceless. I could just hear Erica's voice..."I do give the best presents. That is true."

• Members

I remember. Annie ran down to the church, because she had heard about David and his mystery bride's wedding. When she got there Ryan and Greenlee were there alone, and that's when Annie threw some smart remarks Greenlee's way. It was so funny. :lol:

• Members

I wish they could have just recast Skye. I don't think the role is unrecastable (I thought Carrie Genzel did a wonderful job considering the poor writing she had in her entire run), and she now exists as a character solely to get Robin Christopher some money.

• Members

Nope, they've only had one scene and that was when Greenlee revealed herself at her nonwedding. She and Annie havent interacted since early Feb

Robin Christopher can play Skye Quartermaine on GH and Carrie Genzel can come back as Skye Chandler on AMC

Archived