Y&R Summer Preview

• Members

Yeah, whatever:

Victor travels the globe to chase down the truth about Adam

No nonsense waitress Meggie sheds light on the mystery from her dockside bar on the other side of the world

The Newmans come to believe that DA Pomerantz has a hidden agenda as Nick's situation goes from bad to worse

Daniel and Abby continue to strike sparks off of one another, as Abby's posturing go head to head against Daniel's clear sighted assessment of her character

Cane pushes to make sure a cure is available for Lily despite her opposition to the treatment

Mackenzie pushes back on behalf of the babies, seeking to find out what her own legal rights are

Lily's French experimental treatment fails, sending her home to Genoa City to bid farewell to her loved ones as she prepares to die

Malcolm meets a mysterious woman

Ashley and Tucker find themselves drawn together, even as her relationship with Neil continues, and his feelings for Jill rekindle

The quest to put the company back at the top of the cosmetics business pits Team Jabot against Team Newman Enterprises

The Fosters are thrown into crisis mode when illness strikes

Jill is shocked when Snapper, Greg and Liz return to Genoa City with information about her real father and a sibling who may be living right underneath her nose

Abby falls hard for a surprising young man, while he struggles with his own feelings for the spoiled heiress

Jack struggles to put the pieces back together with Emily, who in turn struggles to put her life and career back on track

Patty Williams remains in the picture

Victoria is surprised to discover that her relationship with Billy gives her the strength to turn her back on what Victor wants

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So once again women have no control over their own lives or they only find salvation through a man. I am tired of middle-aged Victoria behaving like a teenager and being used as a prop for some sort of Chompers/Victor measuring contest.

• Members

This all sounds so damn boring. Every soap has boring characters and stories, but this soap...it's like nearly every story is boring and so many boring characters. At least 12 that I would not shed a tear over if they were gone tomorrow. It not a good thing when I feel 1/3 of the cast is dead weight. What happened to my Y&R I grew up with? It's getting harder and harder to want to watch.

• Members

The return of the Fosters sounds interesting on paper, but you know it's all just a plot device to add conflict to some existing story involving more-important characters, just as the original Kay/Jill mother/daughter reveal was merely a plot device to add conflict to Billy/Mac. At least with that one, they attempted to play all the beats and featured Jill pretty prominently. With this one, there probably won't be any real fallout for Jill, and poor Jess will wind up at best playing a supporting role, at worst making cameo appearances, in her own storyline.

• Members

This isn't "Carmen Sandiego," Y&R.

The "other side of the world"? Don't tell me we're heading back to Australia???

Who is "sassy" and "knows she is all that."

Suddenly, I long for the return of the "Glow by Jabot" House. Life was beautiful then.

Buh-bye, Liz. :-(

Because, dog :: bone :: Maria & Paul :: Stacy Haiduk.

That must be one helluva "sausage"....

Archived