Y&R Summer Preview

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not surprised that nikki isn't mentioned in the spoilers. MAB and co hate herangry.gif I bet that sean young is going to replace MTS in the future. she has already said she one like to sign a long term contract with the show as long as they came come to agreement.

• Members

If Sean Young signs a long-term contract with Y&R, then I want Brenda Dickson back as Jill on contract as well. (Whether or not Jill and Meggie end up related to each other is entirely up to the show.) Because, no way in hell will I accept their giving one crazy bitch a contract when they did everything they could twenty years ago to get rid of the other (who, IMO, made the show).

• Members

The depiction of this should be classic.

Wasn't she a baby when Lily and Daniel first got together?

I had to laugh at this, I'm sorry. If I didn't know she was going to live I would say they wrote my dreams.

Oh God, who cares? They have made this with her and Phillip even more needlessly complex and convoluted than the Rex story on OLTL, and that's saying something.

Of course she does. She couldn't just leave.

Of course she does.

• Members

What makes Victoria even more pathetic is that Billy basically is her father. Billy hates women and cheats on them. Billy only cares about himself.

All the talk about how now Victoria can stand up for herself -- since when does that happen to anyone Billy goes near? He hates women who have a mind of their own. He just wants blow up dolls. He will cheat on Victoria as he has cheated on everyone else, and then as soon as he does we will hear ALL ABOUT how THIS time is the true romance and Billy Miller does it again and isn't Chompers the studliest of studs.

Archived