Y&R SID Spumor

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!! :lol: I am pretty sure that this is not the reaction MM expects to get because apparently he has told himself (and US) that he is the second coming of Eric Braeden! :lol: I am not even remotely surprised that he is coming back or that he was ever gone, just PR to try and see how much we would miss MM/Adam. I have never seen an actor give away so much of storylines on this show before just by being online 24/7. Hope the show will have something to show for it when his holiness shows up. :lol:

• Members

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid... a million times stupid.

However, if I were watching, and since I don't like Muhney, I'd probably buy this. But then again, I don't this there's any way to salvage anything on this show. Only cancellation comes to my mind.

• Members

So how are they going to untangle this? Wouldn't MM's Adam had to fake his way through Harvard and Wall Street? That's five years. VJ was only missing in jungle for a few weeks. Are we supposed to believe that he never contacted Hope during this period and that she didn't "recognize" that he wasn't her son when she was dying? [The rhetorical answer is: YES.] Of course, that completely flies in the face of everything that was Hope. Also, MM's Adam does have the genetic eye disease, which was a brilliant use of history when they showed the vintage clip of Victor and Hope being told by the doctor that this could happen. BIG stretch. Then again.... Two great storylines that have been ruined in past five years: 1) Malcolm being Lily's father, which Sr. said having Malcolm sleep with Dru was a huge mistake and they would go there; and 2) the III disaster. I guess we're going three for three. I'm glad I stopped watching after the Sarah face reveal. I keep hoping for a reason to come back...doesn't look like it's going to happen.

• Members

I never liked him when it was just him. If these writers cared about That Black Storyline. Malcolm return would have been better then what we have been given. To the point where the drama should have just been about him, Niel, & CKLily. But since the writers don't care. It seems like the Winters plus Cane are just there.

• Members

I just had a dirty thought.

Anyway, since Maria like to bring up her father in law everytime she speck. Why not redo the black guy who painted himself white to go under cover. They can do that for a CKlily storyline. then when she finds out a black man treated her better then any of the white men she dated. What would she do dump him because he isn't white. Would she jump of the bridge her mother fell off because he's black.

Archived