Y&R: Snapper Foster to reveal Jill's true paternity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

F.UCK!!!!!!!!

LEAVE IT ALONE, MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JILL DOES NOT NEED A SIBLING THAT'S ALREADY ON THIS SHOW!!!!!

This f.ucking writing team hates the fans of this show, and they really hate the Jill character....

• Members

And how the f.uck does Snapper know Jill''s "true" paternity anyway?

And why would have have Jill believe for years she was Katherine's daughter, the women Jill detested for most of her life?

This sh!t makes no sense, but nonsense is all this current writing team can come up with.

• Members

Was Taylor Ann the one who videotaped the Hoff EWD (Eating While Drunk)?

I feel like we could have gone the rest of our lives w/o knowing Jill's true paternity. Seriously. The original story was preposterous and a total flop w/ viewers. As much as I love to honor history, I also think that sometimes, you have to follow the fans' lead and make like a bad story decision never happened.

• Members

It's sad that this writing team has such distain for the character of Jill. It was the character of Jill and her feud with Katherine Chancellor that drove the show to the top. IIRC, it was the Jill storyline in the mid 70s that really helped the show to climb up from the bottom. Y&R was Jill Foster Abbott and Jill Foster Abbott was Y&R. F U C K YOU MAB & CO.!

• Members

I don't think it's going to be Gloria. I think it's going to be Nikki. I think we'll find out Nick Reed raped some aonoymous woman, and that she decided to have the baby and give it up for adoption. I think it's obvious the sad occasion is going to be Liz Foster's death. Which I'm FINE with. Julianna is 82 years old, and I want to see this SL played out before she actually goes in real life. I'm not one to want my older characters to sail off into the sunset and live happily ever after in some kind of soap opera afterlife. I want CLOSURE, I want to grieve.

Archived