Y&R: Snapper Foster to reveal Jill's true paternity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ashley already treats most of her family with contempt, so now Jill can join the club I guess.

Other than yet another excuse for the show to degrade Jill I don't see the point of this. They loathe her and they have made sure she is humiliated by Tucker again and again. Unless she strings him up by the privates I just don't care.

• Members

Is this (that Jill and Ashley are sisters) confirmed, or mere speculation?

In a way, it doesn't really matter who Jill is related to, since the whole concept of her not being Liz's actual daughter feels forced and wrong. Nevertheless, if we had to resolve the issue, I'd much rather Jill have been William Foster, Sr.'s child from an extramarital affair. That way, at least, she'd still be related to Snapper and Greg, just not through their mother. Making her Ashley's half-brother by (I'm presuming) Brent Davis feels rather unsatisfactory and, yeah, plot-driven, too; because, outside of a new love triangle with the two of them over Tucker, what else is to be gained from this plot twist?

• Members

Neither do I. Tucker is absolutely useless on this show. If I had my druthers, I'd undo Tucker-is-Kay's son, reveal that Kay's child actually died at a very early age, and be done with the whole mess. Honestly, Jack Smith and Kay Alden never should've gone there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived