Y&R: Snapper Foster to reveal Jill's true paternity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would they give Nikki a story?

I dread to think of what they would do with Liz's passing. Something tells me this would end up with Jill blaming Katherine, and various people telling Jill she's evil. Then Chompers will tell her that she was as bad a daughter as she is a mother. And he and Victoria will screw on top of the coffin.

• Members

The only twist that would have been sort of badass is if Jill had been Victor's sister. Except for the fact that they had a fling in the 90s which would have been incest. But Jill and Victor as siblings, that could be fun since it would arm Jill with some power!

It can't be Esther, which would have at least been comical since Billy and Chloe have the baby together.

I wouldn't mind Nikki since JW and MTS play really well off one another.

Could be Paul since he and Jill are both detested by MAB and Co.

But it won't be that. It'll be Gloria which is BULLSHIT.

• Members

OMG a picture says a thousand words doesn't it? It works doesn't it?

Victor=the Alan we saw in GL's final three years, unstoppable and intertwined in the lives of teens

Alex=the sister who acts more like the bat-[!@#$%^&*] crazy ex-wife than a sister and is extremely neglected at times and hated by a Paul Rauch.

Well, with Marcy Rylan now playing Abby...

• Members

Esther would have been my first choice but since that's impossible, I'll take good old Murphy.rolleyes.gif

Only I want him to be her father which would send her colon into over drive. laugh.gif

Besides it's way past time for TIIC to pulled a back-story for Murphy out of their collective rear ends.

Archived