Y&R: Discussion for the week of May 17

• Members

Wait, Jana's in love with Ryder? All I've noticed is that Jana feels bad about not feeling anything (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is an emotion unto itself, so...how is she brain-damaged again?).

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam can't be alive, they positively identified his body and had to do an autopsy to determine the cause of death. I was hoping that Emily was going to get autopsied alive and be off my screen, but alas that didn't happen. I want Colleen back (not played by Suresucks) not Adam and certainly not played by Michael Muhney who I never want to lay eyes on again.

Are they going to pin Mac down and take the amniotic fluid by force? That is sick.

• Members

And as we all know, Genoa City's medical examiner is never wrong. Right, Phillip Langley Chancellor? ;-P

But it does present an interesting dilemma. If -- and I say "if," b/c, if I were writing this, that'd be the huge twist -- the babies are technically Cane and Lily's, would the courts allow them access to the amniotic fluids for the purposes of releasing the stem cells since they are, for lack of a better word, byproducts of their conception -- even though, Mac, and not Lily, is the one carrying them to full term?

Like I said, though, I'd have a huge twist in the story, where we find out that, in fact, Mac's eggs, and not Lily's, were inadvertently fertilized.

Archived