Y&R: Discussion for the week of May 17

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the show was pretty good today. If nothing else we are back to a more realistic version of the show. The potential for relationship based drama is there with Emily/Jack, Janna/Kevin, Billy/Victoria/JT. There's really quite a bit for the writer's to work with, if they don't get distracted by the next psycho.

I also thought MR had a good first day. They've been planning Abby to be a Paris Hilton type ever since they SORASED her, that much was obvious when they cast the last actress (Haily?). I think MR fits Abby way better than ER fits Heather. I'm not having a problem with seeing MR as a 21 year old, especially since they will most likely age the character again soon. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Abby has her 25th birthday party next May.

• Members

Or make some sex tape with Shannen Doherty's ex that, um, goes viral; or get arrested for a bunch of DWI's, go to jail for, like, a minute, and then make an appearance on "Larry King Live" vowing (temporarily) to use her "celebrity" for good and not for personal gain.

Or they could just give her her own doppelganger.

• Members

Watching now and 5 minutes itno teh show and already NuAbby has one of the most annoying intros for a recast. Love Marcy Rylan but I hope Abby isnt turning into a PETA freak

Stacy Haiduk is staying on the show? Emily seems pretty much done. They should write her out and have her leave town, wanting to rebuild her life adn free herself from this Patty nonsense. BTW, why is she rocking the latest Dixie Martin disaster?

• Members

I know a lot of people liked Billy's line about being able to tell his wives apart between the sheets, but I had a strong desire to beat him upside down his head. I get it Maria, Billy is cooler than Jack now.

• Members

At least he didn't get arrested for running around with expired license like us common folk...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/family-matters-star-darius-mccrary-car-impounded/

Carl Winslow is gonna be pissed ... because TMZ has learned the guy who played his son Eddie on "Family Matters" just had his car impounded by cops in L.A.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Darius McCrary was pulled over Monday morning after he allegedly ran a stop sign.

During the stop, we're told cops noticed Eddie's driver's license was expired -- so they ticketed him for the expired license ... then impounded his Jaguar for good measure.

We're guessing Eddie's gonna find a way to blame this all on Waldo Geraldo Faldo.

Darius' rep says the actor was on his way to work when he was pulled over -- and the cops were nice enough to call him a cab so he could make it to work on time.

Archived