B&B: May 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I wasn't really buying that Taylor or Stephenie would go there with Steffy, even if it did mean rubbing Brooke's face in the fact that she couldn't compete with Steffy on the runway. Does any mother want to see her daughter running around in her underwear in front of the whole world? I don't think so and especially not someone like Taylor.

I thought today was a good episode. Actually I thought the Jackie/Bridget scenes were damn good and I'm glad this show is taking a different twist to the typical paternity story.

• Members

Are we really thinking that Nick and Bridget are true blond? :lol: I'm pretty sure as long as that child comes out with dark brown hair no one will question it. On top of that my mother has black hair and my brother was a blond until after his toddler years at which point it turned a bit darker.

I just can't believe Jackie is being this heartless. When Nick finds out the truth he is going to be so pissed with her.

• Members

brunettes can have blondes but it tends to not work the other way bc blonde is a recessive trait which needs 2 light haired parents to produce. Ashley Jones isnt a natural blonde, but Bridget most certainly is (which is why she dyes her hair for the role)

• Members

KKL still has one of the best figures in daytime. She could compete quite easily. But why would she want to, that would be more pathetic than Steffy picking on a teenager and her grandmother picking on an invalid.

• Members

I like both Steffy and Brooke, but no matter how good KKL looks, she doesn't have the body that Steffy does at this point, imo. At the same time, if they did have some sort of face off I can see Brooke winning. She has a much sexier personality and she does still look good. Steffy comes across as a lot colder than Brooke to me. With any luck Ridge will put an end to this in short order.

Archived