Sean Young joins the cast of Y&R

• Members

My guess is that years of ice queen-i-ness have caught up with MTS. I would say that is she is loathed by a good portion of the behind the scenes folks. I love her and I am always disappointed to hear of her less than friendly personality behind the scenes..

And does anyone know the details of her new contract? Does she have an extremely low guarantee or something?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't heard anything bad about Jess Walton, yet the show treats her little better, and Paul Rauch even criticizes her in the press (I don't believe that I-gave-her-an-acting-tip line was supposed to be a compliment). My guess is if you are an older woman on the show but cannot be passed off as the matriarch used to prop the young characters (Jeanne Cooper/Katherine), the show doesn't have time for you.

• Members

Exactly.

Y&R has a wealth of 40+ actresses & none of them are used beyond Katherine, Patty & Giggly Heffa.

Tracey Bregman is the latest on "meager story rotation" (2 or 3 months of inconsistent story before backburnering)

Before her it was Beth, Tonya & Tricia.

• Members

Exactly.

Y&R has a wealth of 40+ actresses & none of them are used beyond Katherine, Patty & Giggly Heffa.

Tracey Bregman is the latest on "meager story rotation" (2 or 3 months of inconsistent story before backburnering)

Before her it was Beth, Tonya & Tricia.

• Members

MTS' contract is one I'd looooove to see. She must have a bottom of the barrel guarantee.

Jess Walton mitigated her losses by keeping her guarantee decent when she did her negotiations, but she took a big pay cut per episode as the price.

Archived