Y&R Discussion for the week of April 26th

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welllllllllllllllll..I almost gave myself a concussion today by banging my head against my desk and this was only after 15 minutes into the show. <_< And with that I promptly switched to CNN - I thought perhaps someone might have misplaced The Y&R and it was now actually on CNN or some other channel, Comedy Network, Nickelodeon, Sci-Fi?!! :lol:

• Members

I hear crickets in here. I'm a perpetrator myself. Didn't even get to see today's ep...but some of that is because I didn't make it a priority (and that's new for me).

I'm thinking a little break is good for me... The only problem is that I started doing that with B&B a few years ago, and now my viewing is less and less...even when the show is looking up a bit (like now).

• Members

You have to wonder just who is enjoying the show now. I mean we heard about how the haters chased people away from SON, and perhaps haters chased people away from other boards, but I don't know if any fanbase is pleased now.

I'm going to be so annoyed if the show and the soap press say, "Hey, we're (doing minor repair work or firing one or two actors who barely mean anything to the show anyway), look at our comeback!" I can see them doing this when the Sarah story ends. Now Y&R can be great again! I don't think so. It's like the idea that the Patty story was good before Emily came along, or Patty/Emily was good until Sarah came along. I'm almost wondering if they will bring back Pheila, just so people can say, "Patty/Emily Sarah/Lauren were fine until Phyllis/Pheila came along!"

Archived