AMC: Wednesday April 21, 2010

• Members

Brooke and Erica. Maturity, history, tenderness, history. Like they said at Palmer's wake (the day before?) The good, the bad and the beautiful. :wub:

JR/Annie: Stupid freaks.

And of course my Hubbards. I'm a Hubbardhead til the day I die but I can agree that it sucks seeing them act so self-righteous about David. This is the problem I've always had with the way people hate David especially the Martins. They always claim its because he's "hurt so many people" and "ruined so many lives," blah, blah, blah... Why can't they just hate the man because he's a dick? It doesn't have to be good vs evil. I liked Angie punking David because they have a professional rivalry. They have a reason to hate each other. It would've been much more powerful if she had served him that "suck it" sandwich one-on-one. But instead having Frankie and Jake there made it feel like a playground stunt.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a feeling David will get his own back and inviegle his way back into the hospital. Via Frankie. Hopefully in a SL involving Cornelius but featuring as little of the Vasinator as possible.

Cornelius. :wub: MCE. :wub: and... I can't believe I'm saying this but Jacob AngryBoy Young :wub:

• Members

I hear you on that. JY is looking especially good right now, but I've never seen him make a romantic pairing work before. Not on B&B, not on GH and not on AMC, until Annie. I think it has to be the forbidden fruit thing, but I do think they are a sexy couple. I'm just hoping the new writers don't mess it up. I only pray to god they don't end up like Nick and Phyllis on Y&R.

Archived