Y&R Discussion for the week of April 19th

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorased Reed

Devon was a good character when he was introduced. Since he wants to make it big in music I thought he and J.T. could be friends. I even thought Ana could have some potential if they sorased her to Noah's age group, find a girl who can act, and tone down the singing.

• Members

Eden's first day today in Canada..... so far her only line as been "Excuse me" to Nikki.... lol.... just standing there in the courtroom, no more important than a day player... talk about coming in with a bang....

• Members

I think they've tried that, and I've seen this peddled at some places like WLS, but I don't think Billy Miller has any chemistry with any of the Abbott family members -- he treats most of them with open contempt unless they are giving him $$$. He also mugs through most of his scenes, whereas Terry Lester could be a supportive scene partner.

• Members

Without spoiling anything, I've seen Eden's Heather and she's AWFUL. She's a poor actress and doesn't have the dynamics that Vail Bloom brought to the role. On top of that, Eden's Heather is extremely unattractive. I can't stand to look at her. I hate you, Y&R!

Archived