Y&R Discussion for the week of April 19th

• Members

Personally, I liked B&B Ashley with Rick (he was her boytoy...she ordered breakfast for him in the morning without asking him). I didn't like her withRidge (but I admit that may be because I don't like Ridge), and I didn't perceive the chemistry that many others did.

But I would be very happy to see Ashley swear off these men and ... after kicking some corporate ass ... take a boytoy. I'd have her pick someone like Chance or Daniel...dumb slabs of beef that she can treat the way Victor has treated her all these years. I wanna she her take his head in her hands and coo "my handsome Chance...you make me so happy", LOL.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was "Rick" the same guy who played "Brady" on STOOL? I used to tune into B&B with the sound off from time to time, but he disappeared. Eventually he was replaced by the delicious piece of meat played by Brandon Beemer, so I can occasionally still tune in, but I miss "Brady."

• Members

Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady DOOL, Rick) is still on. He has bewen light in story, ostensibly both because many viewers didn't like his last story, and because he's been off becoming a daddy.

I gather he will soon be back in story...maybe later this summer.

Archived