Some Tidbits from ATWT

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marie Wilson's last tape date was Friday. So she is done with the show. I don't know if they are leaving together. Is a shame that RH is the one ending the role of Paul instead of the other actors who played Paul.

Herrera said he is in talks with producers to return to the show.

• Members

Makes sense.

What else can they do with Paul? He has been shot about 101 times,stabbed about 300.Fallen off a cliff about 90 times.

He has gotten together with Emily or Meg and broken up about the same amount.

He's plotted revenge on Barbara that much and has channeled James in his mind that much.

Maybe Jean will take him to OLTL with her so they can shoot him 101 times,stab him.................

• Members

:lol: :lol: :D :D

Good one, James!!!

I'm glad to see AH is returning (such a talented actor, and James Stenbeck, the ultimate Oakdale nemesis NEEDS to be seen one final time before the world stops turning); although, I wouldn't be surprised if it's for a flashback or a "In Paul's head again" thing.

Paul and Emily have always seemed (to me) to be the wiser choice; the more entertaining endgame couple. Howarth & Hensley have amazing chemistry together. Howarth & Wilson were fun for about a week, before notCraig started chasing them around and pining after Meg (and making Paul crazi-ER in the process). Plus, Paul & Emily have more chemistry together. They balance each other out more. They (truly) need each other to stay somewhat sane. (I do admit, I still cringe to think about the "shooting on the cliff" years, but alas, THANKFULLY, both characters are written miles better than they were at that point.)

• Members

I get now why RH has been so on the back burner if he doesn't plan to finish. This sucks because we will probably see less Emily and she should be part of the end game. I remember back to when she was the 'star' in the late 1990's. We will probably get extra Janet now. I'm thrilled to hear AH is returning. I actually hope he comes back a changed man and fixes things up with Babs. If RH is really leaving, got a bad feeling that James is going to kill him. I'd much rather see him kill Meg.

Wow, the show is really ending. Hearing things like Meg and Paul being done makes it all a bit more real. The last scene better not be a close up of Libby and Janet!

• Members

Just my personal opinion, but I don't like that Susan Dansby tweets such information. Maybe CBS/P&G doesn't care because the show is going off the air, but if she were my employee and was giving out such information, I'd reel her in.

I think that spoilers have contributed to the downfall of soaps.

Archived