ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You spoiled it for those who didn't know.tongue.gifwink.gif

She'll be on Monday's show.

I am still on Tuesday's show. I can't wait to see Thursday and Friday's show from all the praise given on this thread. The two shows will be a keeper in my collection. I can't wait for Monday!!

• Members

Didn't that SOD article say that she was gonna start on the 3rd? Which is tomorrow LOL. I guess they meant the 5th. At least we saw her in the previews today.

And wow, I totally forgot today was the anniversary. Happy 54th, my dear! You've brought me lots of good times and bad times over the years, but you'll always feel like home to me :wub:

• Members

I don't remember Katie having chemistry with any Chris ever.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, it sounds good. I'm kind of uninterested in a lot of the other stories yet I don't want to just skip them, so it's this odd sense of half-watching. I find Janet so insufferable even when her daughter is dying. I think it's because the writers insist on always giving Janet the moral high ground.

There's some kind of irony in Mac's big story being his Alzheimers, and ATWT has since forgotten he ever existed :(

• Members

Well, no. I just adore DC so much, and he's kind of adorably goofy in the same kind vein as Trent (or can be)...I really thought there would be something noticable from the beginning. I mean, I hated Beth Chamberlain and Crystal Chappell, and he had chemistry with BOTH.

I thought it was kind of odd TIIC wouldn't have JM on "the" anniversary show...but I'm guessing it's all one big celebration. Just the fact they remembered to mention Andy and Sabrina---sigh..it reminded me of the old days. But I hope we STILL get to see Scott DeFrietas reprise Andy before the end.

• Members

I will never stop hoping we see Scott or Larry again, but I guess I can't expect either one. There are others too but this isn't the place for a list. I know GL's final months had many mistakes but I did appreciate them bringing back so many beloved characters. Even if some of the returns weren't good, or were too short, I at least got to say goodbye.

I'm not sure how well Katie works with men who are too wacky. I know Brad was like that but they never worked that well when they were comedic, for me. She and Henry are comedic but that's platonic. I think she worked best with some comedy but also some romance and passion. It's when they make Katie too wacky or make her too serious that she becomes hard to take.

• Members

I'm hoping we get to see Scott and Larry too. I think the only one Katie had real chemistry with was Simon. Even though I loathed the pairing for most of their time on the show at the end I started liking them and enjoyed his last return which wasnt bad like the others were...oye vey....lol...

Archived