Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That was GOOD. (though a jump scare warning at the start would have been nice cuz what is SHE doing there?)

I will be catching up.

That picture is FIERCE. Come thru, Tamra!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That is a fun, entertaining trailer. I want them to screen it ASAP. Pure soapy drama with a sprinkle of Traitors thrown in. It didn't feel like the typical OC trailer, and it felt like money had been splashed out on the season. Also, Shannon got a facelift. A decent one.

And that first BH cameo -- such an effing b!tch who lives to pick on Vicki for relevancy. Looks like Heather isn't crazy about her either. 

• Members

Love or hate her, OC is back on track bc of Tamra. It went downhill when she left and her return helped course correct it bc she understands the assignment. Shes the force multiplier that will activate the girls and move story along. She was the missing vital piece of the puzzle that I’m glad is back 

• Members

Omg....this might make me start.watching housewives again.

Gina still offers nothing

Newbie Katie doesnt like Dubrow

Alexis vs Shannon 

Jenn/Ryan and the FBi

If OC can turn a corner....then so can Jersey and Atlanta

• Members

Why didn't they just make Alexis full-time too? She's going to drive most of the story this season. And I bet she'll contribute more than Emily and Gina combined. 

And poor Jen is becoming Tamra's new "Gretchen." Jen just needs to clothesline Tamra at this point so that she can back up off her relationship. Or meet her in the gutter and spill tea on Tamra. 

I am shocked that Gina isn't holding Shannon's feet more to the fire. Maybe they didn't put that in the trailer and we'll see more of it once the season arrives. 

I don't know why Vicki even still tries. Girl, Andy has moved on from you. You'll be lucky if you get a WWHL appearance when the season airs. Andy giving you that Lifetime Achievement award at BravoCon was his way of closing the door on you. 

• Members

Bel-Air used to be where the old money lived. But now, there is no true old money in LA. All of the prominent families like the Annenbergs and the Chandlers have faded, from prominence, despite their fortunes remaining intact. The grande dames like Betsy Bloomingdale have passed away and no one replaced them because LA has become a soulless company town. Most of the mansions in Bel-Air are built with foreign money and sit empty for much of the year.

And any truly respectable and well to do Los Angeleno wouldn't be caught dead on reality TV.

This looks like a GREAT season!

• Members

Agreed.

Promo looks great! I can't believe Terri DeMarco wormed her way into an OC appearance. The thirst is real. 

But we also get a Sutton sighting and vets Vicki and Jesus Jugs are back to play! 

This is whetting my appetite for juicy Housewives junkfood. 

• Members

I believe Kenya herself prove it false...cuz why would she do that at HER refused-to-be-filmed-by-old-Production spa event. Still...some exchanged of words happened. And Porsha has been saying the newbies have been coming for her and Kenya so it should be interesting to see.

That said...no more leaks. I just said the day before my birthday, that the best HW shows this past years has been the ones where we knew very little of what's been going on/happened. SLC with Monica. OC...from what you all told me (my binge starts soon

Please register in order to view this content

). Miami of course even though we got teases here or there. And Dubai looks like it will be a great season since we only know OF the fallout...and nothing else. 

• Members

WTF is Bravo doing with Dubai? I swear Bravo hates Dubai and doesnt care if it succeeds. They just aired a promo during RHONJ that says its all new on Wednesdays but it premiered on Sunday and their social says that new episode is this Tues. Im not about to play hide and go seek with this series

• Members
Posted (edited)

RHONJ

Teresa: that sit down at the end was another glimpse into the empty cavity that is Teresa Giudice's cranium. She claims she and Luis always want to be the bigger people? The delusion is intense. Her lack of logic is scary. Also, Luis just took out a $1 million mortgage on their house while she continues to owe $640,000 in unpaid taxes. 

Rachel: her husband was smart to just come out and say he dealt marijuana and that the person who supplied the information, his ex, is the one who is incarcerated for crystal meth. It shows how low Luis will go to gather information.

Danielle: just what the world needs, another vulgar children's clothing line with absolutely zero taste, likely manufactured in a third world sweatshop by children the same age as those intended to wear such fashions...

Delores: her 'fight' with Paul seemed totally made up.

Melissa: she and Joe are clinging to their daughter's going to college. Nothing else is going on.

Margaret: she has done exactly nothing all season.

Jenn Aydin and Jenn Fessler: they had a lunch. It was a non-event.

Jackie: so thirsty for camera time. 

This franchise is so dead.They need to fire everyone and start again.

Edited by DaytimeFan