Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is undoubtedly part of deal, but also IIRC, she has had to change lawyers because the original crew all quit, and finally, it is not unusual to cop a plea just prior to the hearing because frequently the prosecution will drag their heels, or be preoccupied with other cases, until the date of trial.

• Members

I had a chance to get caught up on the last 5 episodes of Atlanta. While not a groundbreaking season, it’s extremely watchable and enjoyable.

Sanya turning on Drew came out of nowhere but I’m so here for it. I think she saw that the other girls merely tolerate Drew and just decided yeah I’m out.

Marlo has been coming hard at Kandi and Kenya. Seems out of the blue but at least it’s keeping things interesting. Not sure why people see her as not delivering.

I was very sad to see she kicked out her nephews. They humanized her and it really came off as a selfish dick move. Yes teenagers are a lot to handle but you don’t just give up on them.

• Members

BH

Dollar Store Gabor continues to be the most epic flop I've ever seen. She has made a cardinal sin for a housewife: she's admitted she's a fake. Sutton wasn't even slightly intimidated by her. 

Kyle's face work must be in need of a top up because the way her face looked like that of an ugly witch when Garcelle was speaking to Erika...whewwwww. 

Zero from Crystal. She should be axed.

Zero from Dorit. She should be axed.

• Members

Porsha vs. Candiace has potential. I could see Candiace (and Gizelle) acting a little arrogant towards Porsha since they're current wives and she's an ex-wife who fell out of audience favor. 

Meanwhile, with Tinsley gone, can we go ahead and disinvite Leah? 

Overall, yeah, this cast doesn't WOW me. (also, I don't watch Miami)