Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So two weeks in a row now, Thirsty ass queen Don has now made me take Porsha's side, whom I NEVER had a use for before. And why is Carmon now jumping into all the business? 

It's crazy to me that they're trying to turn Porsha into the villain from listening to what Phaedra was saying and responding. What exactly did messy phony ass Don Juan need to be in the conversation for? Kandi is totally losing me this season and I don't even care for Phaedra.

I'm still thoroughly confused why it's okay for Kandi and Todd to talk about the money situation with EVERYONE but Phaedra can't do the same...

I fast forwarded straight past Kenya and the fake tears. And next week looks ridiculous with her ambushing her mom who has never wanted anything to do with the bitch.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Not to defend Kandi but I think its bc Todd is the injured party. There is no denying that Phaedra is in the wrong and Todd is the victim here and Phaedra's lies and inability to "recount the truth" is whats been aggravating. Kandi is telling the truth about the situation and its that Phaedra owes money. Phaedra is putting her own spin on it, throwing shade and acting like Todd is in the wrong for coming for her whats owed him bc she's a single mother dealing with a whole lot of stuff. If Phaedra were upfront, honest and actually about correcting her wrong, I dont think Kandi would have as much of an issue about it

Unfortunately though Kandi  is taking out her frustrations regarding Phaedra out on Porsha when she has nothing to do with this. Kandi should be mad at Phaedra and should express that to Phaedra. She is scared of confrontation which is why her team steps in to do with for her but even they arent going after the snake's head

• Members

LISA WHAT THE F*CK

Leave Kyle alone and mind your own damn business! That was very very messy....

LOL now Yolanda is pretending like she can't remember where to put things back in the right cabinet..this lady just reeks of desperation. She is so not sick...DAYUM David has no qualms about humiliating this lady on national tv. 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I was going to write something similar but you said it better. Todd is in the right but Kandi's too scared to go right to Phaedra so she sends Don Subway and everybody else to go after weak link and hothead Porsha.

Kandi better be ready to confront Phaedra at Reunion, though. After what Phae said on her VT about Todd, I would imagine the gloves are off -- IF Kandi plucks up the courage. She seems to prefer stirring the pot and then stepping out of the way. But Phaedra is... I don't think 'shady' is a strong enough word. Phaedra is a charlatan and a con-artist. She's in Apollo's mess right up to her neck. We don't hear anymore about her budding mortuary business -- I'm assuming that was one portal by which she has used to defraud people. Her parent's ministry may well be another route. When Apollo ran around the house the day he was meant to turn himself in, the implied threat that Phaedra better not piss him off (or he'll spill some tea) was evident. I think that's why Phaedra has not filed for divorce -- yet. It is a real house of cards.

I feel sorry for the two babies who are as sweet and adorable as can be. One thing I have to say, Phaedra clearly adores Ayden -- she said herself he has all her best characteristics.

• Members

I really hope editing is at play here bc did anyone else notice that right before surgery, Yolanda thought to only call one child? Gigi of course. Anwar and Bella be damned

41FyqtZ.png

Yolanda's storyline. Gross

gdPozXe.png

and why is this nurse taking pictures?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kandi's mother has said worse about Todd.  His father was a pimp, Todd was fooling around with Carmen, etc. Even Don Juanita had chit to say.   Kandie needs to STFU because she's passive/aggressive and only wants to be bothered with those who kiss her ass.  She's an idiot this season!  

• Members

What does Mama Joyce have to do with this though? All you did is point out consistent behavior from her in that Kandi doesnt like confrontation which is why she lets her mother walk all over her. When she has tried to confront Joyce, she ends up crying and backing down. When she tried to confront Phaedra earlier this season, she cried and back down. Kandi is weak and has never been one to face her problems head on. She'll let it build up and/or have others deal with it for her

• Members

I totally agree. Kyle is the one who outed Dim as an alcoholic ("You are a liar and sick and an alcoholic!") in the first season so it's hypocritical for Kyle to now want to keep all that quiet and not talk about it as the dirt has gotten worse and worse, all at Dim's own doing. 

I really enjoyed the BH episode this week. It was equal parts light and dark. At least Yolanda finally went to a legitimate Doctor. That implant looked absolutely disgusting and was obviously a real problem. 

• Members

Yes, that implant looked like it was taking on a life of its own. 

I'm finding myself really enjoying Erika. She's a different kinda chick. Real direct and honest. No BS. She was the exact same way on WWHL and she reports that her Housewives experience thus far has been nothing but positive. Still interested in seeing how/if she's integrated with the existing castmembers.