Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God this beyond fake. She set this up and then acts surprised when her mom doesn't answer the door?! Of course she wouldn't. She knew this was all for television and the cameras were right outside. And Kenya please STFU how did your mom "Try to destroy you". She abandoned you sure but where is the proof that she actually tried to "destroy" or your business? This is a new low for sympathy grabs....

OH MY GOD...NENE!!!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Anyways.... :rolleyes:

I can't with the negativity when it was clearly obvious that this wasn't some staged scene but I'll allow people to live in their delusions and pure hatred for Kenya. However, I must remind myself that not every possesses compassion. ^_^

I personally thought that Kenya's attempt to reach out to her mother was heartbreaking and it makes sense why she has such a hard time with other women. The one woman that she is supposed to have a stellar relationship is non-existent. I can't with Aunt Lori coming for Kenya next week though. Kenya is owed an answer from her mother and she's need to woman up and give her an answer. It was good to see Kenya bond with her paternal family. 

Porsha coming for Lauren tonight was not cute at all. I also found it jarring that Porsha lives in this nice, lavish home while her sister stays in a drab ass apartment that is probably on the sh-tty side of Atlanta. That along with her making her sister fly coach while she sits first class. I'm sorry but I have an issue with that. If I was to come into a large amount of wealth, my siblings would be well taken care of as well. Porsha uses her poor sister, and it is time that Lauren puts her foot down. 

I am over Phaedra trying to hawk fitness vids. She's not someone I would buy a fitness video from and if anyone did, they are stupid. I also didn't get why Joyce asked for Phaedra's help in planning the baby shower. Phaedra's parties are typically tacky and gaudy--something Kandi isn't. 

I'm OK with Nene returning next week as we all knew she'd come back. She needs that Bravo check. I am confused as to why she is at Cynthia's house but OK. Also, I do wish that she'd start wearing new outfits in her interviews and stop recycling the same looks. For a 'rich b-tch,' she seems like she is lacking clothes. 

Oh and I am not for Kim running out yet another scene b/c something going on. It's tiresome. Please, let this be her first and last season. 

• Members

I'd have compassion for Kenya if it were actual genuine emotion coming from her. She's nothing but a wanna be actress who's seized upon this situation to try and make herself look like the victim now that "mean old Nene" is gone. 

I'm a very compassionate human being but I also don't fall prey for absolute nonsense. The fact that Kenya's own aunt is coming for her next week should tell you something. The fact that Kenya's own mother after all these years STILL won't talk to her speaks volumes. 

• Members

Kenya's mother didn't abandon her.  She was 15 and was going to put Kenya up for adoption, the right thing to do.  Kenya's grandmother insisted she be allowed to raise her.  

Kenya is a performer and not a very convincing one. In front of the cameras is not the way to approach your mother. Apparently, mom didn't know because she wouldn't open the soor. Kenya's thirst for this show and a big break is unreal! 

• Members

Kenya's been trying to reach out to her mother for years. She's been saying it since day one she opened up about her mother back in season 5. 

Let's be honest, ALL these women do sh-t to pump up their individual stories so they can keep their peaches. Kenya reaching out to her estranged mother is nothing different. Just like Porsha arguing with her sister is nothing different. Or Cynthia/Peter's 'marriage problems.' Or Phelony playing the wife of a felon/single mom story. All this mess is contrived a bit, but Kenya doing it is a problem.