Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes she was (re: Jo of the OC) and I'm always the main one on here saying that people need to stop bringing up the single, unmarried woman bulls--t b/c Andy has said from day one that there is a spin on the word housewives. He said it applies to all women. Women who are married and women who aspire to one day be married, thus making all women eligible. Plus, as many have stated, it's in the show's cannon from day one. 

I've wanted Phaedra gone but not b/c she was in limbo with her marriage. I wanted her ass gone (and still do) b/c she f-cking lies too much and never owns her sh-t. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kenya and these fake tears....lol I just cannot....next episode she'll be back to snapping her fingers are men who want nothing to do with her crazy butt or ignoring dates with decent guys who might be able to put up with her nonsense. That first date she had two episodes ago was so painful and not fun. As beautiful as her hair is on the show and the behind the scenes outtakes, she's just a very nasty ugly person on the inside. 

This whole Kandi/Porsha thing is so irrelevant and unnecessary. I think Kandi was misled by Don Juan (who's desire to get a more prominent role on the show is beyond obvious at this point) and she just ran with it.

That being said the stuff Phaedra said on the episode was very shocking/saddening to me. I really didn't expect her to go there with Kandi after all they've been thru. Out of all the ladies to have beef I really thought they'd be the last two to get to that level...

• Members

Thirsty beavers, all of 'em. I'm not impressed with Sclemiel, Schlemazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated. Carmen was in the argument for no good reason. Don Juanita always seems like an angry bitter queen who's pissed because he's unattractive. Porsha can go three seasons ago. I'm not feeling the argument or anyone involved. Phaedra is just looking worse and worse with each passing episode, both literally and figuratively. 

And yes, there's something.... slow... about Kenya's father. I wonder if he had a stroke at some point? 

No-show for Sheree. It's too bad there isn't enough room in her studio apartment for the cameras and cameramen to film. 

• Members

They all fake stories so everyone needs to drop that low hanging fruit altogether. Nobody on this show tells the honest truth but Kandi. Everybody on this show has lied multiple times and faked story. 

But as Cheap has said, her familial issues have been documented since she won Miss USA. Furthermore, I don't see how her and Nene's stories correlate. Nene doesn't know who her dad is. Kenya knows who both of her parents are but her mom wants nothing to do with her. There are similarities (i.e. neglect) but so different on so many levels. 

• Members

Kenya's storyline isnt about having issues with her father. Its about her issues with her mother. She and her father worked out their problems years ago and she obviously gets along fine with him and has a relationship with him. Nene doesnt have that with hers.

And FYI, this isnt her father's first appearance on the show. He appeared in season 6, and then once again, her focus was on her lack of relationship with her mother. This pre-dates Nene saying they had parental issues at the reunion so try gain. Kenya's issues with her mother are real and have been something she struggled with all her life. It came up 23 years ago when she was in the running for Miss USA and she shared that with us when she was cast on this show years ago. Nene has NOTHING to do with that

Edited by Cheap21