Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

See? I feel the same. Especially when she immediately started having Lips's back with plausible reasons for why Lips did it.

RHOA

Just saw the clip from RHOA and wonder if what Marlo looks is a sign that was where THIS pic was taken.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi
Merging

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Finished ATL this morning and I can't believe anyone believes Don Jaunita has a leg to stand on. Please stop. He's a messy thirsty queen and the only queen worse than him is Peter. So happy Porsha told him to go get some water. He embarrassed himself. 

Khandi's new song is very basic and so is the video, but she's made tons of money off of basic. Hats off to her!  

• Members

Don Juanapeach and Peachter definitely are one and the same. In fact, all the guys on this show are the same. There is not one respectable guy except for maybe Tootie's man but that's probably because we don't really know him yet. All of the men have proven to be messier and thirstier than the women. It's sad and pathetic and doesn't speak very highly of the women either. -_-

Then again, if any of them were normal we probably wouldn't be watching. :P

• Members

Shamea was in the original conversation? She is so forgettable that if it werent that that flashback, I wouldnt have noticed. Carmon made a good point. Stop coming around flaunting your money if you owe. LMAO at DuanJuan bringing up the Underground Railroad which shut Shamea up bc no one can defend Porsha's stupidity

Phaedra is such a fake bitch. She claims to be Kandi's friend yer she is talking sh-t and emasculating her husband. Did she not learn a lesson from Nene and Cynthia. Clearly her friendship with Kandi dont mean sh-t to her. LMAO at Bravo being messy and bringing the reciepts about her money. Alluding that Kandi is a sugar mama? Thats the pot calling the kettle black

CB0DuJs.png

Love Kenya's hair in her new talking head! Loved her scenes with her father. That was very heartfelt.

Porsha is so damn selfish. If I were Lauren, I wouldnt entertain her foolishness while pregnant

MARLO!

Kim Fields was in this episode? How irrelevant was she. Her two scenes were boring and added nothing.

"Im about to get jumped by the Kandi Koated Klique." Like Kandi said, "Girl bye!" OMG, Porsha storming off after Carmon came out. Thot was PRESSED! Did anyone catch the shady looks that Kandi was giving Porsha at the end? She was killing me with it

Mama Joyce returns next week!

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS, TODD!!!! YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SHOW THOSE RECIEPTS!!!!!

I don't care if it is wrong. I love Don Juan shade on Porsha's intelligence.

And yes!!! that is the event that is in the picture above.

PS. I love how pressed DumbDumbsha was over Kandi and her posse getting into it with her. What pressed, boo? You have a posse of one, too?

• Members

I thought that Kenya's scene with her father was so compelling and it pulled at my heartstrings. You could feel the pain from the both of them. What irks me is that so many are quick to believe that man isn't Kenya's dad and is a paid actor OR she's generating this story for airtime. Whatever. :rolleyes: This woman has been telling the same story from the start. I am nervous to see how the meeting with her mom goes next week. 

There was no need for Kandi's clique to dig into Porsha this week despite me enjoying it; however, can't nobody sit up here and say they don't have that one friend or family member will jump in and help you fight despite knowing you're capable. We all have them. In Kandi's case, it is Don Juan and Carmon. I can't say I feel pity for Porsha because the same thing she is accusing them of doing, she is doing for Phaedra--inserting her nose in some mess that does not consist of her. 

Glad that once again, Phaedra has been shown to be a liar and thief. This tramp stays trying to scam people out their money. Sheree, Kenya, Todd.... The list goes on and on. I don't even know why people do business dealings with her ass at this point. 

Kim who? Again, why is she on this show? Marlo got more airtime than her ass did. Just goes to show how Marlo AND Sheree should've held peaches over Kim. Hell, I'd even say Shamea should've held a peach before Kim too. 

• Members

Shamea finally served a purpose as she helped move this Phaedra/Kandi/Porsha story along with her messy ass. She was messy without sloppy. Thats more than Kim did. She brings nothing to the table

I have to say its crazy how everyone seems to be more mad at Porsha and willing to confront her than Phakedra. I wont do this often but I dont think Porsha did anything wrong. There would be no conversation had Phaedra not talked to her about her issues with Kandi in public. First off it didnt involve Porsha and if she felt the need to tell her, it should have been done in a more private setting. Porsha is being attacked for listening and responding to Phaedra's mess. Phaedra is the one they all need to be going in on

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

All I learned from this episode is to never go into business with Phaedra and Poorsha. These heffas will expect you to do all the work and then when it comes time to get paid act all appalled, as if you are doing them a favor. :rolleyes:

Sheree was robbed blind of her peach all because vanilla Kim Fields used to be somebody. <_<

Kenya's dad is a little... Slow? :blink:

Kandi needs to redirect that anger towards the frog fraud that deserves it. -_-

Lord help me but I'm about ready for some NeighNeigh! :ph34r:

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Y'all some spin doctors.  

Porsha walked away because she didn't need to have a conversation with The Thirsty Help.  Why should she?  Why would she defend herself to folks who don't matter?  Why is Porsha having to defend herself at all?  She didn't do anything.  Khandi and her team are disgusting bullies and she is quite stupid.  This is her story?  Khandi can't have a conversation w/o her posse?  

Khandi proved she is her mother's daughter.  Nasty, ignorant and not happy unless you are kissing her ass.  Don Juanita took her a lie and she ran with it.  Khandi didn't want to hear what Shamea had to say because it didn't suit her.  Porsha won't be kissing her ass, which is why she squashed it.  It is really time for someone to tell Khandi off.  Long over due.  

Kenya didn't move me, not even an inch.  I don't GAF about her story.  She is not a wife, an ex wife or even a girlfriend, so why is she holding a peach?  I recall not so very long ago that folks wanted the cast purged and the non wives should go.  Why are we rooting for delusional Kenya?  

Marlo is an expert at what exactly?  She's a gold digging whore with no other credentials!  Give her your credit card info if you want.  

Botox Bailey and her peach thirsty wife?