Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thotlandia screaming at her pregnant sister was disgusting. Its obvious she is jealous of her pregnancy and holds resentment. Im glad she at least acknowledged that and tried to make things up. Porsha is about to be 35 so if she wants a baby she needs to hop to it. Her thot lifestyle isnt conducive to raising a child so she needs to get her priorities straight

I lived for Kenya's material and Im glad this episode shed more light into her childhood and upbringing. I dont know what she expected though coming with a tv crew to her mother's house bc of course nothing would get resolved there but I did like seeing her dad's side of the family

Phaedra doesnt like the workout video bc of polkadots and doesnt want to put it out? She is so full of sh-t. You know this is her excuse so she doesnt have to pay. And she continues to shade Todd's jobs in her talking heads. What a terrible friend

Yay to Joyce being back! I needed her to go in on Phaedra but I did like the passive aggressive threats

I totally did not realize Kim wasnt in the episode till I saw her in the previews. LMAO Bravo seems to be cutting her out of the show bc ever since the trip where she whined about not wanting to be there, her airtime has reduced drastically

oyDmUue.png?1 nJ0FUrG.jpg?2

Ugh to Nene being back. Such a good vibe going till her face appeared on my screen

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Dodge Neon is such a waste of airtime. I feel sorry for her sister and big-armed mama (I see she's exposing those things again. Hunny, no.)  Putting her in coach. Tsk, tsk. That's all I got. She's not worth commenting on much. 

Yeah, didn't even realize Tootie wasn't on until the previews for the next episode. Her inclusion on this series has turned out to be a total dud. They really should seek Victoria Rowell if they want a former actress who can bring the crazy. 

Kandi vs. Phaedra will be interesting, come Reunion time. Or even on WWHL. All these digs about Todd's finances and thirst for any job is uncalled for and tacky. Typical Phaedra, but now she's gearing it towards a close friend's husband. 

NeNe is a welcome face to see, no matter how clown-like she is :)  

• Members

Ahahaha :lol: I know, that was brilliant (as was Gamble flashing her ring).

Glad it's back! They are repeating S2 here rn and I'm at the Reunion part, rewatching. One of my favorite franchises and I'm so glad everybody is back too (well, I wouldn't have shed any tears if Pettifleur had been let go but I guess she provides some entertainment so I'm cool with it). Gina, GAMBLE, Chyka, Jackie (who is the one I think might be preggers), Lydia (don't judge, I love that fake-ass, self-agrandizing, dumb bitch!), Janet... they're all fab as far as I'm concerned.

I hope we see more of Chyka's hot af husband because DAMN. :wub: I love how sweet he and Chyka are with each other, too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Bravo is finally making a good scheduling decision.  They're premiering Potomac after Atlanta, which happens to be the first episode with Nene.  I'm sure the Potomac ratings will be high.  It'd be interesting to see what the ratings would be like if it were on a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

• Members

I cannot wait for Melbourne to return. Cannot. Wait. I have missed my girl Janet. And Chyka. And Jackie. And Gina. 

RHoBH

This episode is really about two confrontations: Erika vs. Bethenny and Eileen vs. Lisa. 

Erika vs. Bethenny: Team Erika. Bethenny is a bitch. I loved Erika's reactions to everything, particularly "I don't know if she's being a bitch...or just jealous."

Eileen vs. Lisa: Draw. Lisa shouldn't have kept digging, but Eileen should have been an adult and either told Lisa to stop asking her or accept the fact that when you meet your husband on the set when you're still married to Jon Lindstrom that people are always going to ask about how exactly it shook out. 

Otherwise, I felt the episode was somewhat of a filler. 

• Members

Well, I'll say this much...they used the remix for Erika's song Painkillr vs the original mix. And I like the remix more than the original so I see the producers thought the same. lol.

OMG!!!! DEAD at Erika's shade at Lisa. Love that 'I don't know if she's being a bitch...or just jealous.' with the head tilt and the look with smirk. 

Edited by Taoboi
Watching show in RL

• Members

I need to catch up on this episode but... sigh... I don't feel the URGE I used to with BH. And BH was always my favorite franchise. This season is leaving me very trepidatious (the OC mess didn't help), even though I am aboard the Erika bandwagon now. I think she is fabulous, a real LA/BH society character.

• Members

I'm feeling the same way too. I used to be excited to watch BH in the past but this season ain't cutting it. I went to bed early last night and don't feel like I missed anything. I am not here to watch Yolanda's lame 'illness' drive the season. This is why I wish Bravo would've scrapped her ass too last season along with Brandi and Kim. I knew her illness was gonna become the center of this season. The writing was on the wall. 

Thank God for Atlanta keeping my housewives interest. I'm hoping for Potomac to do the same and the upcoming season of Melbourne.