Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think that New Jersey news is complete BS. They are like 4 episodes into the season and won't start filming until November for the next season. Plus Jacqueline is a regular cast member on Caroline's spin-off. I don't really believe that.

They were the first to return after being fired. This is from WWHL:

Alex_McCord_Simon_costumes.jpg

I think Alex fell out of favor with Bravo when she turned them down to return for season 5, as a Friend.

Edited by Chris B

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh JackPeyton, you don't actually see anything admirable or 'badass' about Mario's behaviour do you? He's a terrible person without any redeeming features. Give him a couple years, when he sits on the toilet he'll look like he's making a cup of tea with the way his balls will drop. Old douchebag.

• Members

I would definetly say yes but its a new vibe which Im not sure how I feel about. First off the Teresa stuff is depressing. Im a fan but I find her material too hard to watch. The twins...Oh boy I could do without them. One maybe, but both together is a terror. Amber is so extra but she's bringing the drama. Wheover compared her to Kenya is right. She's not as funny or appealing yet but I see potential. Ive always liked Dina so if you liked her before, you may want to check her back in the mix. Melissa is more tolerable now that she isnt playing a victim and has nixxed her feud with Teresa

• Members

RAMONA-AVERY-CRAZY-EYE.jpg

Agreed. Although it bugs me that now when someone speaks ill will about Teresa/Joe, Melissa acts like she takes personal offence because "they're family." Bitch, please.

So, isn't Jersey finished filming? One of the reports said they'd be filming the sentencing of Joe/Teresa in late September and Jacqueline will be appearing. Would that be tagged on to the end of THIS season?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Peter annoys me because he don't know sh*t. Claudia is being chem tested if anything. She could end up like Marlo (and end up as a friend) or like Mynique (and end up on the cutting room floor). It's decided who holds a peach during the editing stages of the show.

And I like Claudia but I think they should've given peaches to Lexis and Marlo. Hell, even Diana. Those three alongside Kenya, Nene, Cynthia, Phaedra, and Kandi would've been an epic season.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

8 is too many bitches to keep track of. I like Lexis, but she certainly didnt add much as a friend. She needs to stay in that role. Diana should have appeared so her feud with Marlo could have spilled over from Nene's show.

I still say Phaedra's ass needs to be cut but I can see why Bravo would find the value in showcasing her jail storyline.

• Members

I watched RHOA s1e1 for the first time last night. I've seen it before now and then, where I got my love for nene, but I've never seen it from the beginning.

They are all - I'm rich! Your not. STFU. Here are my overall thoughts of them all:

Nene - love her parenting style. Your parents should NOT be your best friends like all the other HWs say. Me and my mom r super close but she's my teacher, not my BFF. Love that nene believes that. Love her attitude, too. Probably my favorite.

Kim - wow. I was shocked to see she used to be friends with nene! I thought they hated each other? Or am I thinking of another white bitch? She's annoying. Calling her mysterious boyfriend "big poppa" is weird. She seems like a gold digger. She seems all about herself. Go back to The Appalachians.

DeShawn - I like her. She doesn't seem over the top like the other girls but kinda boring.

Kim - she's okay. I like that she works and keeps herself busy.

Sheree - wow, what a crazy bitch. She is so annoying. She has a terrible attitude and her feud with nene is so childish. I have nothing else to say.

Should I keep watching? Which season is the best? I was bored tbh.

• Members

Those were pretty much my feelings/thoughts watching that first season....I'd say keep watching....IF only to watch DeShawn's "charity" event....LOL

Eric who has time to read Amber's thesis? I think she should stop fronting. She may have been asked about it but it doesn't mean she wasn't spreading gossip and the way she said it made it seem like she thought they're might have been some truth it. That being said the way she pointed at BOTH Melissa and NIcole and was like, "LEHGOOOO" I was dying of laughter. Nicole wasn't taking any prisoners tho and the way she grabbed that heffa's hair...omg hilarious and drama. I was not expecting it to get that real that quick.

Ramona wins again just slaying LuMann and the rest of the boring cast. What she said was utterly true. RHONY was popular cuz of her, Bethenny, Jill, and to a lesser extent Sonja when she came on board. Much as Heather and Carole's friendship is genuine and cute to watch it's not engaging nor are either of big big personalities.

I really can't wait till we see what happens with the show. I hope it's not cancelled but I wish a million times more that LuMann stays in her lane as a Friend and is dissed once again by Bravo....I'd be shocked if Kristen returns but hey they brought back Porsha so anything's possible. The difference tho is that Porsha did create some storyline for herself after beating Kenya's dumb a$$ at the reunion.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear