Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember before the season started in the promo there was a scene of Kandi crying at dinner (where the cast was present) and she was talking about inviting someone to things with her family and they not show up. And then it cut to Peter telling her to "keep it 100." I don't recall ever seeing this air on the show.

ETA: That "lost scene" was probably Kandi crying about Kim, and Peter saying "Keep it 100, Kim don't give a !@#$%^&*] about you".

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Did ya'll hear that Nene will be getting [maybe] one off "spin off?" Apparently kandi let it slip on WWHL last night about something Nene may have in the works and it looks like she may get a wedding special! I just read it on The YBF and Straight From The A as well.

The vids can be seen at the bottom of the post here:

http://theybf.com/2013/04/01/nene-leakes-set-for-her-own-bravo-spinoff-show

I'd watch.

• Members

Damn, it's been that long? I thought when I saw that her talking about Gregg & Ne that she was basically saying she didn't believe their relationship and that it was all "business" in her opinion to which Nene went in on her.

I can see it being a secret and them probably revealing it on Pt. 3 of the reunion granted some are saying they called it a long time ago. I didn't see it coming since sometimes she's so private but it'll be fun seeing her kids and glambaby.

• Members

Heather was just fabulous. As expected. I love Gretchen and Slade and I'm not sorry. They seem to really love each other and make each other happy. Tamra is back in what looks like a bad relationship. I think she likes to be controlled. Of course Vicki was working as bri gave birth.