Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

90 min episode? You are being generous! 60 mins is more than enough, with the first half = the Berlin Zoo, and the second half = Dorit's fashion line which I trust we will never see again. 

OC last season was literally THE WORST, and ATL has lost its way, but BH is in its final throes. These women are bored by each other and the show. Rinna's hate-obsession with LVP mirrors Carole hiding behind more powerful friends and throwing daggers from the safety of her VTs. As usual, UnORinnaGinal stays copying other HWs' playbooks! Erika is just awful and more unpopular than Bravo cares to admit. The show's relationships have not recovered since Munchausen season. As you say, these women pander to the audience; more than that, they try to manipulate them with fakery and role-playing. Watching this alongside S2 BH (arguably its best, most organic season) is jarring.

Unless Joan Collins and the ghost of Jackie Collins join next year as season regulars to confirm that, yes, LVP is indeed the lost Collins sister, then BH needs to be put out of its misery.

If they want to do a Real Housewives of Brentwood with Faye Resnick and Kathryn Edwards warily finding common ground within a group of female friends, then I would watch, but I know I am in a party of 1 with that idea lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Did you catch the snippet about Rinna being on Andy's radio show saying that the new 'young' girls should take over from the 'old' ones on BH? Three guesses who she wants to get rid of. 

Please register in order to view this content

I think she truly counts herself in the young, fresh, newbie category. Gosh, I can't wait to see S9 BH and more of Rinna getting her ladyparts waxed/pushing her under-talented daughters on us!

Rinna also seemed a little  in that video by the resumption of the Dorit-Kyle-LVP friendship. 

Rinna despises LVP and it has hardened into something Brandi-esque. LVP throws her digs back but is facing a barrage of them this season. Sigh, I don't know why I even care anymore. I think they should all get pink-slipped at this point.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC was reborn in season 9 when the show unloaded Alexis/Gretchen and Lydia quit... so maybe RHOBH could benefit from some pink slips being handed out... just so long as they don't do what they did to RHONY in season 5 (they pink slipped the right people..but were lousy in how they introduced the newbies.).

Also, there comes a time that if you are struggling to come up with stories to tell, or if your life is hitting a snag... maybe you should exit stage left.  

• Members

And you have just reminded me that as a recurring star AND producer of Vanderpump Rules (Bravo's most popular spinoff, with the ratings and coveted demos BH wishes it had), LVP is probably getting more $$$ than Rinna does -- all while promoting her restaurants.

WWHL with the BH HWs was fun but it still retained that meanness which is turning me off. I think it should be cancelled, but I'm not sure Bravo is ready to pull the plug.

• Members

Rinna should be proud of her QVC business and her commercial endorsements - I admired that she did the adult diaper ad to keep her family going and that she admits she does it for the money. 

But by taking the low road, she looks really insecure against LVP. And that’s the opposite of what she wants to achieve. 

Vanderpump Rules is an important show for Bravo - it has the demos and the numbers and it stands on its own. And I’m sure it makes money for all involved. 

I don’t think Bravo is prepared to cancel BH, even though it should as it’s been a dud for several seasons in a row. It need serious retooling. 

• Members

Rinna is obsessed with Vanderpump at this point. It drives her crazy that Lisa is essentially Teflon in the eyes of the audience whereas she had to film most of this season away from the cast to stop looking like an [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I always admired Rinna for doing the Depends commercial and building a QVC career for herself while keeping her family very comfortable. I personally never liked it when Kim Richards belittled Rinna for taking an honest job like she was too good for that work.

What grates is when Lisa Rinna checks out of BH for an entire season but lobs sh*t at LVP every week from the safety of her couch. To be fair, in this WWHL case, LVP was the one who brought up the diapers & dusters. LVP laughed off Rinna's retort well, though, which makes me wonder if she sometimes doesn't enjoy sparring with Rinna. (And I may be reading too much into their interactions, but I feel like LVP and Erika have grown a little closer, too).

Rinna throws out any old statement to besmirch somebody, and it becomes instant truth, and nobody really calls her on it. Case in point: the coke question on WWHL directed at Dorit. Dorit was pissed, and I don't blame her tbh. All that stemmed from Rinna last year and it has now become an accepted fact that Dorit must be a cokehead. 

Edited by Cat