• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH

Annemarie is the literal worst. I can’t believe we are going to be forced to watch her for the rest of the season. She’s a liar and a gaslighter and she’s latched onto this Sutton thing to try and be relevant on a show she doesn’t fit or add anything to. She HAS to be a one and done.

• Members

Her and Nneka (RHOP) have to be the worst newbies in a long time. Never have I seen a woman hope on a show and eagerly spend her time focusing on someone else's health. Doing all that bidding for Kyle and she'll never be heard again after this season. Dummy. 

And speaking of dummies, Larsa on WWHL doubling down on not being apologetic about revealing Guerdy's cancer diagnosis is some of the worst acts I've ever seen. She's another one that needs to go. 

• Members

But it's so easy to

Please register in order to view this content

But yeah Annemarie (to be honest, I've been calling her Anna Maria, so I can't even get the name right) and Nneka both came in as total weaksauce with nothing to really establish themselves individually, and then they pick on one castmember to have some random beef with that doesn't land at all. Especially Annemarie. 

• Members

She is the absolute worst. Production must not like her given the instant rewind they did when she made the eating disorder comment. She simply cannot return next year she is such a flop. 

Agreed. Flopmarie and Nneka are dreadful additions. Potomac hasn't had luck adding cast members - I don't consider either of Mia or Wendy a success. 

This is the problem when Bravo allows someone to be recruited to act as a soldier for another existing HW. They have no story of their own. 

Flopmarie is making a fool of herself as a medical professional. When she said there is "no thing as a narrow esophagus" that is simply dead wrong. Dr. Nicole and Dr. Moon both explained it so clearly that Flopmarie has nowhere to go but try and insult them. She's an idiot and has not done her profession proud. 

• Members

100%. I feel like Wendy is the least worst, but mostly I feel sorry because she is unfairly targeted by the GEB's. But yeah, Monique and Candiace have been the only good additions to this cast. 

Potomac and SLC always seem to have the most shallow pools of talent to choose from. 

• Members

Definitely - both cities are much smaller markets and aside from stalkers like Monica who will insert themselves into a group, I think it would be hard to find organic bonds.

Heck, even RHOBH struggles - none of their cast live in Beverly Hills. More than half live in the San Fernando Valley!

• Members

RHOP

While I thought SLC's reunion part 1 was solid, I thought this episode...outside of the girls at the club...just so meh. It was the first time I felt bored for most of the episode this season. Regardless of the majority opinion, I had been enjoying the season.

However, the division of the group really started to show. There's only so long you can have a divide with no resolution and I think for me RHOP has finally started to hit its limit on that. All one has to do is look over at RHOA who can have divides in their group (think S4 with the Talls v the Smalls, S7 Team Pretty v the Beasts, S13 Aunties v Nieces) and STILL consistently gave a good show with so much going on. And yet RHOP...cannot. 

Thank God for La Dame. Our beloved fence has really been doing the work. And it does help that this whole over-it trip at Austin was centered around her. It's her Triple 20 birthday and she's getting along with everybody. And she has been making it fun at least. And a drunk La Dame is a HILARIOUS La Dame.

Outside of that, I continue to love the dragging of Robyn. And while I actually started to feel pity *cough*finally*cough*, I still stand by she has it coming. And will continue to do so. I also liked that finally there was some movement in that department by Candiace and Robyn confronting each other. Silly roommate...knowing she was no match for Candiace's mouth. And sadly for her, Candiace spoke nothing, but facts. The Roommate's hell is of her own making, and that's not Candiace's fault nor her problem. And social media cannot be used as an excuse when the Roommate has a whole podcast and started all of this with a Pateron account. They all take shots at each other on social media. As an Ex Soap Opera Star would say...just own it. 

But...it was a step toward resolution. They were talking to each other and not through others. And thank you, Wendy, for the assist for Candiace when Ashley tried to be messy in that talk, and sidelined her so Candiace and Robyn can talk. However, it's probably best if they talk alone and not in group settings. And even if they do and find resolution, there is still the matter of Gizelle. So...actually...that could be an interesting dynamic if Candiace and Robyn get back on the same page. 

And then...the club, the club, the club. The drag names were hilarious. The walk-off was good except for NeckHo being a hater. And the episode ended on a good note. Hopefully onward and upward, but we'll see.

LA DAME. She was a hoot throughout. And I'm still inner hollering at her reaction to NeckHo's painting of hers. Nothing else to say cuz she was fabulous.

GIZELLE. I can't with her. Her body language during the Candiace vs Robyn fight spoke volumes. She will probably blow out her neck if they manage to resolve their current issues.

ASHLEY. Lord...BUT she WAS working for that check but getting Candiace vs Robyn popping. So I loved that Wendy sidelined her and shaded her. I hollered at 'Go on, Cactus. Go 'head, Girl' when her, Mia, and Gizelle went to see if Robyn was okay after she walked off.

WENDY. The person who looked the BEST in that suit that has made its way around to all the HW shows. One thing I continue to like is that Candiace and her have each other's back in these moments. I also loved that she's not letting that mess with NeckHo kill her vibe. Per the midseason trailer, it seems at this point, NeckHo is the only one keeping that feud going anyway. 

ROBYN

CANDIACE. She gathered Robyn all the way together. And I didn't find anything she said was wrong. And her fighting with Ashley is always to be expected so all I could do was shrug. But again...the side-assist from Wendy. *chef's kiss*

MIA. I say this all the time and it's still true. Love her or hate her, Mia always gives a cast member their due whether she gets along with them at that moment or not. 

NECKHO. Lint.

Earlier today, the synopses for the next two episodes was released. And outside of seeing the children of La Dame and Gizelle interact with each other...oh and the clip of Mia being messy with Juan/Robyn cuz the drag...it seems like we are in for a slum. And I was planning social time out anyway cuz mini-holiday work-wise. Does not seem like I'll be missing much tonight. 

Dr. Nicole is busy having her second child and being fabulously rich and needs NO clout. 

Annamarie need to be focused on her own man before she comes for anyone.