Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONY

What is the obsession with wanting to get women drunk on these housewife shows (Jessel)?  Maybe this truly is like a job and you have to drink to get through the day.

Jenna/Jessel seem to be the targets this season..yet both were gleeful to direct the target on the other this season.

Erin seems to be the bully of the group.

Sai should just bring snacks with her at all gatherings.

Ubah looks to finally get some focus next week..but I wish it was an individual vignette instead of a conflict.

Too much group therapy/trauma dumping...not enough fun

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely. I really found Courtney hard to stomach.

The BravBros podcast has a theory about Courtney and Ralph: they hooked up. I can see it. 

Also, Drew's dress had to be the least flattering thing I've seen a housewife wear in a long time. Her singing *at* him was cringe and hilarious and tough to watch and just...all of it. They should absolutely divorce because it's an unhealthy marriage that will never, ever, recover. 

• Members

SLC

Well...two for two. I guess we are skating in Hades. And Trixie betta get that free publicity!!! lol.

I always loved it when SLC is a slow burn and I felt that was what was going on here. There was the setting up of Meredith vs Angie K...something was building since last season so that felt organic. Meanwhile, Heather's attempt to be Queen Bee continues to annoy in her delusions. Guuuuurl, you will NEVER be Fabulous Ice. GET...USED...TO...IT. And bringing up the kids by Jack...wrong road, Boo Boo the Fool. Mary continues to be a hoot...and that phone call was LMFAO. Meanwhile, Monica continues to be a shot in the arm for this show with her transparency and humor...and light shade. One keeps waiting for who she's going to spill tea on next.

It was even a decent cliffhanger given that Little Girl was pot stirring when she KNEW the majority of the cast did not want Angie K in Palm Springs. So of course she invited her. Says a lot about her talk with Heather earlier. So...Bad Weather ain't never going to be close again, are they? 

Another thing that stood out for me was how...strategic I felt they were being. Of course, Meredith and Fabulous Ice would reconcile...neither is leaving the show. Meanwhile, Meredith has Mary as backup. And she's on good terms with Heather by their Jen Shah connection so of course, Meredith could be the Queen Bee herself. Not that Fabulous Ice was not going to be outdone with Angie K on her side...nor Heather...thus her trying to reconcile with Little Girl. And then we have Monica as a wild card and still feeling people out. It was interesting to watch the alliances for me. Who is being real? Who is being fake? 

LISA. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! At Lisa wigging out over losing her ring...only to see about replacing it all those hours later. And Monica's shade on that was on point. Cuz it's TRUE. And just for history sake it was nice to see her and Meredith getting along. I agree with others online that they are better off as friends than enemies. I also hope she gets Heather when she finds out that Heather has been speaking on her son.

MEREDITH. She started a podcast with Seth? (mmmmm Seeeth). Well, I guess she does have to keep busy as her attempts to be Queen Bee. Make up with former BFF Lisa. Stay on Heather's good side. Remind Little Girl she ain't relevant. Consistently reminding Angie K she ain't relevant. Just....a busy little bee. And next week we get ACTIVATED Meredith, too. I'm done for the rivalry between her and Angie K made flesh by last season's reunion. As i've always said, an ENGAGED Meredith is a DANGEROUS Meredith. SHE...HAS...CLAWS.

HEATHER. I'll give her this much. She had some humorous moments this episode. I'm just not feeling her anymore and her attempts to come for Fabulous Ice. And I'm over Bad Weather. Where is her storyline? JS.

Please register in order to view this content

Everyone more or less have something going on. And even Monica can take up her Mormon shtick and be more real than Heather has not been since Season 1. Cuz that scene where Monica spilled her tea to Heather...lol.

LITTLE GIRL. Lint. *Mary*I said it.*Mary*

ANGIE K. I had to giggle at the fact they gave her ANOTHER introduction. I believe we had that discussion on her last season where I might have been the few that felt she had enough of a FOH introduction. But then again, I was distracted by the hot guy in suspenders and bubble butt khakis...that I found out a few episodes later was her HUSBAND. And he STILL looks hot AF. Let me calm down. LOL!!! At least she did more this episode than last episode. Dare I say it? There is potential in a feud between her and Meredith. Heather clearly being jealous a la Fabulous Ice could also have potential because I want to say Angie K had no problem stepping to Heather last season either. And then...don't she fall out with Monica at some point? The fact half of the cast is trying to ice her out and she is STILL going...yeeeah could be a fun mess. 

MONICA. IS...A...FUN...MESS!!!! lol. And she continued to let it all hang out. Her mother. Her father she never saw leaving for Florida with his man. Her call out of Lisa and the ring. The excommunication from the Mormon church over her 18 month affair with her BiL. Not to mention being upfront about her financial struggles and crying over that bag!!! I mean...she is the gift that keeps on giving cuz she's playing it SMART. And in that confessional when she was upfront about the fact she's playing it SMART. LOVE. 

Mary...is LOVE. 

Can't wait for Meredith vs Angie K (and hopefully Little Girl) and more Mary next week .

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I know DWTS is desperate for people (although they got a few names this season), but I am surprised they booked a Housewives Husband. I wonder how many of the New Jersey men, especially Joe Gorga, are seething.

I wonder if all the breakup stuff with Kyle was part of a PR ploy for this...

• Members

SLC

Please register in order to view this content

Chiillleee, Monica is BROKE! Broker than RHOC's Gina. Not everyone is rich and fabulous but its taking me aback seeing someone so basic. Im rooting for her though. I see a Cinderella story here. i want her to meet a rich man, get married and come back stunting on the cast

Meredith is gonna give us another iconic line next week to rival this when she gets activated and says "YOU CAN LEAVE!" Im gonna need a gif of that....lol

lol...I caught that when she said her tagline

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOSLC:

Heather is the last person to judge anyone on parenting.. and how Lisa is handling her son's future mission trip.  Isn't Heather the one who bragged that she told her daughters to get drunk, hook up, etc at college?  She can take a seat.

Heather is the girl that was ignored by the popular in high school (Angie K) and college (Lisa) and thinks with her popularity as an adult that she can use that to get even with her past rivals.

I hope Lisa/Meredith can truly make up.. they're so much better as friends then rivals.