Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONJ

I can't bring myself to watch the last two episodes. I am spent. Melissa can barely close those new lips, and between her and Teresa, even the blind sister from Little House on the Prairie can see that those two are never, ever getting back together. Bravo needs to FFwd to the fight and the wedding (so we can see Chanel Ayan dance in the suit she wore on the plane over) and get to reunion. I don't need to watch yet another bridal party nor the Fudas attempt to adopt one of their offspring. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm jealous of that tea!!!

And I just saw DOCTOR Wendy's model walk. Funny to see that La Dame, Ashley, and Messy Mia were cheering her on vs the newbie.

And yeees, Ashley's a Gemini...same birthday as me if I'm not mistaken...we know how to turn up and fun.

Please register in order to view this content

From early reviews, that new Jessie Ware's cd is a whole bop.

And I loved her duet with Kylie Minogue (and the wacky video that came with it) on Kylie's deluxe version of her last album.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Thank God, Atlanta is back. No Housewife show makes me laugh like Atlanta does. 

That aside, Sheree can go again. I just find her to be foul and disgusting again--much like she was in seasons 4 & 10. I hope Kandi and Kenya nail her a** to the cross and send her off into the sunset for good this time. It makes no sense how this woman still doesn't know how to play the game and always falling on the wrong side of history. 

Courtney wreaked of desperation. She will join the likes of Fatum, Yovanna, and Falynn--desperate friends doing anything to get a peach. 

A friend that deserves a peach is Monyetta. She effortlessly fits in with Kenya and Kandi. She brings that soft and sane energy that has been missing since Cynthia left. However, I think Monyetta will get gutter when need be and I cannot wait. 

And I missed Drew this episode. I am eager for her return. 

Sanya... meh. Marlo... bleh.

• Members

Welcome back Atlanta!  I'd say it was a pretty good season premiere. I still feel ho-hum about their newbies and side characters, but at least they have the vets Kandi, Kenya, Sheree, and yes even Marlo. I actually enjoyed Marlo this episode with her nephews and her giggling over the tea being spilled without being the instigator this time around. 

Sheree will always be her own worst enemy when it comes to siding with the wrong team. Meanwhile, I don't know anything about her new man's back story (he's from a reality show?) but I do know he is fooooiiine. Which means he's probably a no-good womanizer, but at least he, like Ralph, provides eye candy. 

LOL at Ralph showing up at the 40th birthday party to represent Drew's absense. This will be an interesting season to watch their relationship crumble. 

ITA on Monyetta. She's a good supporting role. And ITA on Courtney. The voice alone is enough to make me want her to exit stage left. 

Awww...

• Members

Insufferable people. 

Not gonna lie, my hubby always joked that one day, Kroy would get intimate with one of Kim's older daughters. Considering they're now of age and are blow-up doll imitations of their mother, nothing's out of the realm of possibility.