Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I do agree that Karen should've left the part out that the woman looked like her. She was just being extra. However, bloggers have posted pics of Juan with other women out and about for years. This is the main reason why people want Robyn gone. She's a hypocrite. How can she EVER twist her mouth to tell someone else to live their truth when she has never lived her truth? Bravo needs to give Penniless an ultimatum after this year--either get married and produce another story for next year or get fired. I am over Robyn getting a free ride on this show. 

And I knew that Juan was the man that Karen was hinting to earlier this season. I believe it because Karen has been saying for YEARS that she has intel on Juan and has been holding back. She keeps trying to spare Robyn, but Robyn keeps begging for Karen to unveil it all. I hope Karen gave her a good a** lashing at the reunion. 

I am not shocked about Wendy/Mia. It has been apparent that Mia had the hots for Wendy, hence why they clash. I am just stunned that Wendy bumped boxes with her. These women bust it wide open for any and everyone. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The way I saw it, Karen swung for the fences in an attempt to get the “Karen is cheating” allegations out of everyone’s mouths instantly - and it worked. They instantly switched to talking about how delusional she is, which goes to show they just want to trash her, they don’t care how they do it. 

• Members

Love it! To coincide with the Erika/Rinna photo op.  They keep teasing us... c'mon Garcelle and Sutton; work your magic and make it happen. As long as she has formidable allies against Kyle and her waning coven members, LVP should be in solid standing.

Meanwhile... 

POTOMAC

Is it April Fool's Day?!? 

Please register in order to view this content

RHUGT:

Speaking of other crazy news, there is now rumors that Bravo has reached out to various One Season Wonders to do a RHUGT full of one-season rejects. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

The whole episode was Extra. From the weird production elements used to pad out the show (including a wretched etch a sketch of Karen), to Karen firing off all kinds of crazy allegations, to Ashley carrying all the bones, to Mia doing the most, to Candiace's weird sunglasses, to Bump on a Log piping up about Karen, to the random revelation that Wendy and Mia may have rubbed pelvises.... I was exhausted! These women were just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. I did enjoy Robyn trying it with Karen and getting slapped down. Robyn is such a bully's sidekick, I really find her mean. And whatever is going on with Mia, I don't know what is for the show and what is real anymore. If I were Wendy, I would slither far away from her. She's only coming on to Wendy to take her down publicly. And Wendy is so eager to be part of the group, she's ready to entertain that mess.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Any news on RHODubai returning? Saw that Beyoncé performed there at the weekend at a private event which must have cost millions to stage (Beyoncé reportedly got paid $24mn for her performance alone). Anyway, some of the RHODubai HWs (Ayan, Lesa, Stanbury, Brooks) not only showed up, but were even involved behind the scenes. Caroline Brooks' Glass House spa provided hair/nail services to Beyoncé's stage team. I sure hope Bravo was filming some of this!