Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Asher and me decide protect innocent family from EVIL GARCELLE, So, expensive lawyer advise me that I, humble refugee, not appear RHOBH no more. P.S.: Please to buy Asher & Erika album of festive singings, 'PRETTY ChristMESS,' on sale today!"

This looks like the wishlist of someone with no imagination. Alex + Manzo + Camille + the cast of RHUGT 2?

Edited by Cat

• Members

That's what I don't get. There are HUNDREDS of ex-housewives they can be getting to fill these roles. Why not bring the Dallas or DC girls out the mothballs? I honestly feel with Phaedra and Brandi, Andy feels that constantly keeping them working on other Peacock shows will keep them in the Bravo realm as there is NO way they can return to their respective shows as they've burned those bridges. 

I expect Rinna to join in rotation (too) with the Ultimate Girl's Trips. Andy is not going to let that heinous beast fall to the wayside. 

• Members

I agree. Potomac is still doing it for me and I'm enjoying it. That said, Ashley is flopping this season and Mia is on the verge of needing to exit the show because she's so trashy.

I am here for Karen annihilating the desperate hippopotamus though. 

One of the most epic flops in Bravo history. 

Like any good hustler, I think Erika is going to make a play for getting in with Sutton as her audience sugar mama. 

I feel like Dorit is going to get demoted to a Friend Of...Ditto Crystal. 

• Members

Erika is a cockroach that we will never be rid of. She’s literally the only housewife that’s allowed to talk to Andy like he’s dirt beneath her shoes and for some reason because she used to wear a lot of costumes and call it fashion, she gets a pass.

And here’s the deal, Phaedra was great on season 2. But if you want her around so bad tell Kandi to [!@#$%^&*] off and bring her back to Atlanta. There are SO many housewives options and they gave us FOUR repeats already, it’s absurd.

• Members

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about this new cast announcement. First and foremost, I *love* they finally got Alex McCord back and I can't wait to see her weird ass interacting with a bunch of new women she's never filmed with before. Will she get "red" again? hahah

I feel like there's a lot of missed or misplaced opportunities with these women. IMO, Vicki vs. Gretchen should be on the mother show. Kinda the same with Camille vs. Brandi. Also, it's good to have a now-gray haired Caroline back, but she's on her own island. Not sure she'll add too much, but I could be wrong. 

Phaedra, Eva, Vicki, Brandi... if they were such a success for RHUGT, again, why not bring some back to their mother shows? Or at least rest them until a few seasons of RHUGT later. I guess it's an issue of them making for good TV, but not necessarily gelling well with the current casts of their original shows (i.e. Brandi and Phaedra). 

Meanwhile, the RHUGT format is clearly a success and they're all set up for Season 4.... yet we STILL are waiting for RHONY: LEGACY. Sigh... 

• Members

Cary from Dallas said she would totally do the girls trip show...but she thinks Dallas is basically dust in Bravos eyes so she doubted anyone from Dallas would be asked.

I don't know why the show didn't think to ask Eileen Davidson, Kim Richards, or even Jeana Kreough to go?  

I want to see how Alex interacts with Brandi and Vicki lol

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

SLC

I figured that I should get caught up for tonight's finale where HOPEFULLY Production did not cut out Danna vs Jen. Because watching the last two episodes, the show was clearly leading in that direction. 

Now...Heather and this black eye? How she's carrying on, you would think Jen hit her. Something that is plausible. Something else that is plausible: that she did it to herself. Whether it was intentional or not, Heather is bound and determined to be Fan Favorite and her slip has been showing this whole San Diego (shoutout to my workplace which they buggied past) trip. She had to find a way to put her in a favorable light because she was not looking nice. A black eye will do it. And given how she's carrying on online, she won't be revealing what happened until the reunion. Per Little Girl on WWHL, it AIN'T in that forthcoming book regardless of how Heather is trying to sell it. In fact, Little Girl was sitting throughout the episodes doing her best to disprove Heather's black eye storyline. And she's continued to call Heather out online, too. So their feud is definitely FAR from over. And it better not be until ALL STARS 3. 

I loved how Fabulous Ice took EVERYONE on at that last dinner over her Crowdfunding. Who did she think she is...Candiace on the RHOP Miami trip?

Please register in order to view this content

She shut it all down and I lived for her doing it. Speaking of over, I think it's safe to say her friendship with Meredith is done. Trying to stealthily start mess. No wonder Meredith is hanging with Jen and Heather. 

Another thing that was clear from the last two episodes was that the walls are closing in on Jen. THANK YOU, DANNA. I did see Production edited out her talk with Little Girl about the Informant. However, that did not stop Danna from explaining her feelings to Jen and holding the OGs accountable for handling Jen with kid gloves. Meanwhile, you also had Angie H stirring the pot back home with Heather and the tea she gave Angie K., revealing more reasons to NOT trust Jen. And then you had Angie K giving shady Confessionals. The FOHs really have been carrying this season and IT IS WORKING. How do I know? Because Jen had to film a therapy scene to get sympathy. However, she was too aware of the camera so she came across as if she was acting.

Ready for this season to be over. Especially if Production is going to kill the momentum they gained by everyone turning on Jen during the San Diego trip by editing out stuff.

JEN. LOL!!! It's funny watching Jen jump through these hoops to be liked by the audience. Her therapy session. The fact she and Coach Shah went to Meredith's event to pay off Angie K (and her foine hubby). She knew she did not come off well and that everyone was talking about her and it was not GOOD talk. It just seems so transparent. 

HEATHER. She looks so transparent, too. And the Empress truly have no clothes on. Smh. To think she was so loved by moi during Season 1 and even Season 2. But now that she pulled this stunt with the black eye while gaslighting Little Girl during the trip and after. Over her. 

LISA. FABULOUS ICE IN THE HOUSE!!! Outside of all the OGs, she's the only one who is looking good. By being her quirky self, Being fabulous. And also taking no prisoners. No wonder Heather hates. She does well and it not at all acting. Her vs Meredith over the word 'rant' was something else.

MEREDITH. Where's the Season 1 heroine I used to know? Because I was Team Lisa on this one. It does look like Meredith did give that information about Lisa for payback. And if she is doing payback, she's not over 'the rant.' She should own it, take the gloves off, and go on ahead and feud with Lisa. Otherwise, let it go. Good on Fabulous Ice for calling her out. 

LITTLE GIRL. I hate that Heather has been taking up for her. Though Heather was right in what Little Girl was doing at the start of the season, Little Girl is just as right for asking questions of Heather and the black eye. And the fact Heather was clearly gaslighting her...her cousin...I was just smh.

Finale tonight. 

Edited by Taoboi