Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Erika is such a moron. Garcelle's son looked absolutely shocked by what you said. Appalling. 

They all come off poorly here, but the worst is Mauricio. What a jerk. 

WOW. That scene with Sutton is outrageous. The way she put her hands on Sutton was aggressive and totally inappropriate. I was hoping Sutton would slap her. And that comment about "we don't know" about her miscarriages is disgusting.

I've said it from the start: Kyle is a bad person. She's proven it this week. 

This show needs a major overhaul indeed.

• Members

Kyle seems drunk off her ass in that clip. I wonder what Kim would say...

And of course this will turn into claiming Sutton is lying. Maybe they can have a RHOD crossover where Greg Abbott demands her medical records. 

Normally I might say if you call someone soulless you aren't going to expect anything back but Diana is so genuinely disturbing in this shot that it just backs up Sutton's comment. She looks like the whorehouse madam who is about to get the ingenue hooked on heroin. 

@Chris B @Cat Ah my mistake about Kyle not knowing. I suppose I am not sure why she is so willing to seem so vile oncamera, but then she has done all this before and usually anyone she targets leaves, so she probably thinks she will win again. I can't say she's wrong to feel that way, although I hope she is. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

@Taoboi it's a whole ass mess. Honestly, a fulsome apology from Kyle and Erika (saying they were hopelessly drunk) to Garcelle and one from Kyle to Sutton would have reined this mess in. But nothing for a couple of days, and now this is truly A Thing. They are complete fools to think this was somehow going to 'show up' Garcelle or Sutton.

• Members

@DRW50 Your description of Diana is creepily on point. I didnt think Sutton covered herself in glory with the way she treated Diana in Mexico, but her revelling in Sutton being questioned about her miscarriages is like a spider watching a fly get tangled in its web. 

• Members

RHONJ:

Apparently Melissa vs Jackie, Jackie and Tre are friendly...Delores and Margie are besties.

And supposedly Jackie is back full time.

We shall see.

RHOBH:

Housewives is toxic and the vast majority of the fans are kinda toxic.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This is so wrong. No need to bring Portia into it, she's a child like Jax. I cannot imagine how traumatic it must be for this young girl to have hoardes of crazy strangers come at you on Twitter.

It does sound pretty good and a solid mix-up of previous cast dynamics. As you say, though, I don't need to see the Tr*mp fangirl celebrating the opening salvo of a wholesale removal of my autonomous decision-making rights. I get that enough with the real time news cycle.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The most shocking thing about Kyle's statement is the complete omission of an apology when it came to Garcelle and Jax. She does mention apologizing to Sutton, but when it comes to the two Black people she merely is making excuses so she doesn't look bad. The fact that she couldn't even muster a fake "I'm sorry if I offended you" is shocking. She really doesn't seem to care.

• Members

I’m curious about BH. I haven’t watched the show in many years, but the chatter around it is inescapable, particularly in recent weeks. That chatter has taken an ugly turn into allegations of racism towards Erika, Diana, Rinna, and Kyle, but I’m wondering if Bravo will have any motivation to make changes if ratings stay high and social media conversations stay active. Diana seems like an easy sacrificial lamb, but I’d like to be a fly on the wall in network meetings. All publicity isn’t necessarily good publicity these days. I guess as usual we’ll have to see how the reunion shakes out. They’ve placed Garcelle in such a difficult position.

• Members

Such an arrogant decision on her part. Kyle doesn't care at all. 

Fire up the spit because that particular pig is about to get roasted.

I think Garcelle is in a great position - the audience loves her and the edit is showing these hags for what they really are. The accusations being hurled against Erika, Diana, Rinna, and Kyle are not unwarranted.