Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The lovefest between Kenya and Teresa continues at the NBC upfronts!
Gizelle and Karen seem to be good during these upfronts, too, and I rather love it!

Kyle didn't want Garcelle getting all the BH glory by herself so she had to finagle her ass in there, sigh.

P.S.: Some dude and a blonde girl are photo-bombing this pic.

• Members

Poor Drew is so desperate.

And a horrible actress as well, she is all wrong for reality tv.

Unless she is caught off guard, like with the gay rumors.

She tried to have a Love & Hip Hop moment with She, but she failed.

The other ladies gently reminded her that at this point she only gets to play the loser's role in the group.

Atlanta is fun for now, reminds me of early seasons and NY. 

• Members

I am so ready for Sheree to redeem herself for her mostly disastrous 1st return (See: Season 10 reunion), and she is BRINGING it. And to go up against that lil yapping puppydog known as Drew is delicious to watch. In the words of Melissa Gorga, "you messed with the wrong one!."  Drew is SO extra and she's lucky she got second season by default since they lost two heavyhitters from last year. 

Re: Ralph gay rumors. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. That said, he can be on my team any day. 

This season is shaping up to be good so far! 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Sheree pinned her down and annihilated her without breaking a sweat. Drew is not bright and she struggles to match anyone verbally. 

Ahem, those are the Josh Flagg and Tracy Tutor from Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. They're both lots of fun. Josh is friends with lots of older Los Angeles socialites that make Kyle look the realtor's wife from the wrong side of Bel Air that she is... 

• Members

I wouldnt mind Bravo signing this cast or RHUGT S3. Maybe add someone from SLC to round it out. Jen or Mary would be perfect but they are unlikely. If not them then Lisa bc she is delusional and would make for good tv.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

A perfect way of putting it. Drew looked like a little girl in Kenya's cast-off dress trying to have her moment with Sheree. And Sheree swatted her away like an annoying fly. 

I feel like Drew and Ralph have been doing the rounds of many networks trying to get their marriage picked up in reality TV land. It just feels contrived, and her trying to make it a thing with Sheree exposed that. Sheree wasn't even trying. As @DaytimeFan said, Drew just isn't bright. So she has to play the loser role amongst these women because verbally they are streets ahead.

Never forget that Porsha had to up her shade game too and it took +3 seasons.

I stand corrected! And I remember Josh Flagg from his insane but fun interview videos with Sonja Morgan.

Oh I would love to see how Mary fits in with that group! I would watch that RHUGT Take New York with a vengeance. 

I'm curious to know how Kenya gets along with Gizelle and Karen. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Not a great idea for Kyle to give everyone a big closeup of some of her questionable facework while Gizelle and Kenya are both right behind her, glowing. 

Andy looks more than ever like he's in a never-ending bender. 

• Members

Kyle's face changes are really noticeable in that photo. Also, Andy looks like he's wearing Hugh Hefner's bathrobe + pajamas. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

She reminds me of early Porsha, in that whenever Porsha got bested verbally, she got frustrated and resorted to using her hands. And the other women refused to put up with that. I think you can see that most of the women never really trusted Porsha after that and the Kandi fiasco. So Drew should take note before she uses Dorinda's CLIP! on Sheree again. All because of what? Because Sheree told her her assistant was speaking out of turn on her and Ralph? Drew was looking for A Moment.

Yea, I saw that she tried it with Sheree again on Twitter, and Sheree ended her in three concise tweets.