Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All week the interwebs were saying that Tiffany 'New York' Pollard, Nene Leakes and Erika Jayne were joining. Can you imagine how let down CBB viewers must feeling right now?

Oh My God You Guys Teddi Jo Mellencamp GIF - Oh My God You Guys Teddi Jo  Mellencamp Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills - Discover & Share GIFs

Adriana is not the best dressed in this reunion line-up, but she does look better than she has on the show. IMO Lisa is the standout look here.

Total facts. I know Carlos King has an ego on him, but RHOA has not touched greatness since he left.

• Members

BH

And just like that Garcelle unfollowed Erika...as did Sutton...

Same. I was super excited at just the idea that Tiffany 'New York' Pollard would be back on TV on a weekly (?, at least) basis. Such is her power...since I don't really watch. lol. So I feel their pain. 

As for that other thing, I hope Cynthia drags her to within an inch of her life. 

OMG!!! YES!!! Lisa, Guerdy, and Alexia are easily my favorites. But I love the sheer look of Marysol's, that smile of Julia's is just so playful, but classy in that dress, and while I'm usually not a fan of that type of dress, it really works for Nicole. 

I do hope that this season, RHOA does bounce back. 3 Cast Trips. Red Haired Kandi is back. And just the right mix of fun drama from what I have seen and heard. But I'm really looking forward to Kandi's spinoff. I'm such a sucker for restaurant shows. 

I know right. I can remember where I was at and what it was like here when PILLOW TALK went down. 

And that list just really proves that Season 6 of RHOA was THAT GIRL. 

• Members

When you look at ratings declining and Bravo being in a transitional phase both with the network and NBC launching Peacock, I don't understand why they haven't signed Carlos to a deal to produce shows. He's created a new hit franchise with Love and Marriage on OWN and his shows are always well produced, buzzworthy and get tons of social media attention. Considering what he's done for Bravo, it seems like he's the guy you'd lean on for new programming. Imagine if Carlos got his hands on RHOC or RHONY, or if he launched a new HW city after his brilliant work on RHONJ and RHOA. It's a no brainer. 

Those RHOM reunion looks are fantastic! Guerdy said the theme was Versace. Everybody picked outfits that flatter themselves and their own personal style. It's rare a reunion gets it so right.

• Members

Exactly! The cast remained true to their own personal style, and while it may not be my style, I can't deny that someone like Nicole really pulls off her outfit. Yellow is not an easy color!

Also -- the women are wearing the clothes, the clothes are not wearing them (like we had with the SLC and BH reunion looks). Marysol's outfit suits her so well and gives her an almost regal vibe.

Versace, patron saint of Miami Beach. Love that a reunion decided to pay tribute to a top designer so closely associated with Miami. I think that might be a RH's first.

Transitional also because more RH viewers are streaming the shows, so the TV ratings won't reflect the numbers migrating online. I do think RH viewership has gone down compared with the glory days of RHOA, but I don't think it has collapsed to the extent seen in some of the 'TV ratings only' numbers.

It's crazy to me that Carlos King, who discovered Nene Leakes and is the RH's biggest fan, hasn't been kept on by Bravo or spun to another show. Honestly, BH could do with a Carlos King sometimes (and yes, I know BH along with RHOA, pulls in the biggest audience. I'm saying that BH doesn't always deserve those numbers). I would love to see what he would do with RHONY! Given the careful attention setting up RHONJ, with the ties between the women and the sense of a very specific location, I think he would breathe fresh air into a franchise that really needs the help.

So why hasn't he been given those opportunities? I have to imagine that the break-up between CK and Bravo was not amicable. It occurred during/after S9 RHOA reunion. TT at the time inferred that Phaedra got the Kandi/Porsha rumor from CK, and this was brought up at reunion but then cut. Kandi put her foot down and said CK must leave, and honestly, I can see why she would insist on that. Nene backed Kandi because she felt CK had given her a 'bad edit' in S7 and S8 and wanted him gone too.

• Members

Carlos mentioned recently on Twitter that Bravo did try to get him back to produce RHOA for a recent season, but he'd only do it if his production company were allowed to take over the production. He said he's at a point in his career where any job he takes would have to involve his company, which I think is fair. It's not like Truly Original has been knocking it out of the part anyway.