Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Agree with all of this - especially Vyle. I absolutely loathed the way she behaved at the doctor's office - that whiny illogical behaviour is textbook "Family Member From Hell" in the medical world.

+1 to ALL of this.

It means nothing. It's a throwaway line that the ladies say to try and sound reasonable when they are being utterly ridiculous.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The way they treated Heather still makes me angry. They purposely edited her out and cut out context to make her look bad (ex. being upset about losing a nanny when it was about her son who had special needs). Some viewers fell for it, and it drives me nuts when viewers fall for the editing. Despite the way the editing went, Heather was responsible for the big stories that year. 

• Members

Which is usually why there is a 2nd Season curse re: believing their own hype. Usually. 

So 'Holla' Heather next week? Niice.

Meanwhile, Camille gets her own promo AND there is already a clip online of her vs Kyle. 

Then, Jill Zarin keeps cameoing all over.

Great time to be alive.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That's what I thought! Basically it's The Coven cackling about Denise? Minus Rinna and plus Sutton (who I really like. And her store -- unlike Kyle's -- looks legitimately high-end luxurious).

Speaking of Rinna. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but when Rinna ran back into Kyle's house whispering "effing Twilight Zone."

Please register in order to view this content

It felt like the old Lisa Rinna. Nevertheless, this episode made clear that Rinna is Good Cop to Vyle/Erika/Teddi's Bad Cop. She will get Denise to open up one-on-one and then run back to the others with damaging information. That much is evident.

Erika really HATES Aaron, and by extension Denise. That hate is very intense. She must have been so pissed at Mikey for not piping sassy retorts through her earpiece to Aaron! Nevermind Erika. You can learn those scripted lines for Reunion.

UM, so people think Denise is a prude for not talking threesomes with her underage kids. But these women are disappearing into a tent to pole-hump and making sure the children don't see. Is anyone else seeing the double standard?

Teddi chiming in at Sutton's event and Denise looking at her like, 'Who are you again?' 

I kept going back and forth on Aaron. On the one hand, I find him very controlling and not-nice. The way he snapped under his breath about Denise crushing his hand? IA with Garcelle, he should have kept out of this argument. I also did not understand the steak-and-strip-bar thing. It was like he was handing The Coven ammunition. Oh, and I'm also not clear on his 'curing cancer' credentials.  

On the other hand, he came across well teaching Sami to drive. I also liked the way both Denise and Aaron treated their chauffeur, kindly and like a human being. 

Vyle embracing Brandi warmly in the previews. Oh yes. We can see from where this Bring Denise Down set-up originates!

Poor Camille appearing on 'Let's Give Teddi A SL.'

Oh! So great to see Kim. The self-deprecating, who-cares Kim. It felt like an episode from S1-3 and she brought something warm and sweet to the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The problem with BH is that they’re almost all unlikable, so it’s hard to pick sides. Aaron’s intentions are good, and he’s not like a Joe Gorga or a Slade or a Peter just trying to get screen time IMO. But he is overbearing and yes, a mansplainer. Denise clearly indicates she wants him to back off. 

Still, Erika and Teddi are insufferable. It’s funny that Bravo tried to make Erika look badass in the promos by making it appear as if she’d said, “Come see about me, I don’t GAF” to Aaron’s face. She’s definitely a confessional sniper.

• Members

I'm Team Denise all the way and if that means I'm Team Aaron, then so be it.

Erika, Teddi, and Kyle are all so insufferable that I don't really care how much of a mansplainer Aaron is. Someone has to defend Denise from those harpies.

I was hoping that the photo was of Victoria...but I've analyzed it carefully and it's 100% Lu and is therefore hilarious.