Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC: I didn't bother to watch when the show aired in real time. Just finished the Seeing Red episode with Eddie's birthday party.

The show has been a mess for 2-3 seasons. It's not horrible, but it's just very boring. And the drama seems manufactured.

Gina and Emily are OK additions, I feel terrible for Gina's clearly destroyed marriage. It's never good when the husbands are wrapped up in the drama....looking at you Shane and Steve. 

I remember an interview or TH with Vicki where she said it's hard to pretend to be friends with people who are 20 years your junior. There's not much in common and that's why she befriended Shannon so quickly, they are close in age and share similar interests. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kyle is the worst. Truly. And what's so pathetic about RHoBH is that they've got real world scandals going on between each of Dorit/PK, Mauricio, and Tom Girardi being sued for millions, while the debt collectors are banging on Dorit's doors. That, juxtaposed against their petty, glamorous lives, is what viewers want to see. 

Kyle hates LVP. She has since the first season when it became apparent that LVP was the star of the show, to Kyle's shock, and she's been after her ever since. Making friends with Brandi is no surprise, I'm sure she'd love to have her back, thinking it will keep LVP away. And maybe it will, but I don't think LVP is going to be overly concerned about it either way.

In other news, did anyone else see that Teddi had tried to get her brother onto VPR and when he wasn't featured on the show, things...changed:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/03/21/teddi-mellencamp-started-puppygate/

• Members

Riddle me this:

Let's say Dorit did lock the dog in the basement, how would the kill shelter or the LVP Dog staff know that information?  Lucy Lucy Apple Juice didn't tell them and there are no signs of being in a basement.  Also, nobody has a basement in LA when you live in the hills.  So, did the John's make stuff up out of thin air? 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Or did Teddi make it up out of thin air to justify why she did what she did. Speaking of riddles, how did the kill shelter know that it was a reality star who didn't want the dog? Didn't Lucy Lucy Apple Juice go to a "lovely woman and a lovely home" per Dorit? 

As I've said previously, my bet is the only lovely woman Dorit gave the dog to is called Shel(ly) Ter.

• Members

Finally!  Atlanta was finally good and juicy. The Eva stuff was entertaining and fresh. 

Now we have the finale with Kenya and I can’t wait. Nene sucks so much, she’s the most selfish and ignorant housewife we have. Ironically she’s one of the funniest too, which bugs me that I like her in that way. 

• Members

This episode was pretty perfect. Contrast the reveal of Eva’s potential money problems and RHOBH talking about a dog. These ladies even when they’re not having their best season still give more than them tired hoes. 

It was also nice to see the beginning of Nene’s downfall, which as usual is her fault. She had plenty opportunity to tell Eva prior to the event so why was it so wrong for Tanya to tell her? I hated Tanya bending over backwards to apologize to Nene. I can’t wait til her jealousy over Kenya comes out. Again, why Nene is feuding with Kenya is beyond me. They got along the last time she was on the show! Nene kills me. Ruining all her friendships for what?

MVP remains Kandi. Unlike Nene, she is the true OG for me. She’s been on longer than anybody and is the true glue that holds the show together. I loved the family planning scene with Riley and Mama Joyce and opening another restaurant was fun. It’s crazy how successful Kandi is. I just love to see her success. She’s such a low key but enjoyable personality. 

• Members

I'm glad Kenya's returning for the season finale. She's been missed. 

I can never keep track of Nene's opinion of Kenya. Last year at the reunion they were chummy going after Sloth Zolciak on the other couch. Nene's always so back-'n-forth with her liking/loathing of Kenya I can never take her seriously. I mean, she was championing for Phaedra to come to Andy's baby shower??? 'Nuf said.