Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can't believe I am going to say this but... I would be ok with Jill Zarin coming back, along with Aviva. Both were toxic and desperately needed a break from the show. I would hope Aviva doesn't run her mouth off again trying to ruin people's RL jobs (otherwise she may get served) -- but GOD wouldn't her appearance piss off Carole so badly! And Bethenny would lose her mind! 

I only ask that Kelly Bensimon stay far, far away. What an awful human being.

Nene is desperately needed on RHoA, but Kim Zolciak isn't. I doubt she'd return anyway. Don't Be Tardy makes her money and suits her lazy ass from a scheduling perspective.

While we are on the subject of HW returns, I honestly wouldn't mind TayShanna and Kathryn back as a FOH (both were fired too soon IMO -- Yolanda forced TayShanna out after season 3) and -- deep breath -- Brandi. Yes, I said it. Brandi would piss everybody off. Kim Richards can stay away, tho. I find her a spoiled, entitled, vicious person. Her pitting Kathy against Kyle as a way of keeping Kyle 'in line' re: Kim's non-existent sobriety was unconscionable. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't want Kelly Bensimon back either. After Scary Island, though epic, I wanted her gone for good. I love crazy people, but crazy people that are somewhat connected to reality. Kelly is far gone and it isn't fun to watch her babble on and act stupid at all times. 

I want Jill and Aviva back b/c it'd actually give Bethenny and Carole something to do. My only thing is that I don't want Aviva bringing her dad back on. Leave his ass off the show or only shoot with him in family situations. Don't bring him around the other women or even bring them up around him. 

I don't think Nene is desperately need as this season is on fire and becoming super messy, but she does need to return. When it comes to Kim, I think Kim is itching to come back. She already pops up on the finale at Sheree's 'housewarming.' She recently said on WWHL, that she'd be open to returning to now. 

Please register in order to view this content

Kim know that her spinoff ain't bringing in sh*t, and she's probably getting paid nowhere near what she was getting paid on RHOA. I don't want Kim back b/c she sat her ass on The Insider years ago and said the show was becoming 'too violent' and she no longer wanted to do it. Well don't. I don't want her back at all. My dream cast for s10 would be: Nene/Kenya/Cynthia/Mariah/Phaedra/Kandi/Sheree/Porsha. 

I don't mind Taylor coming back b/c I could see her messing with Rinna and Eileen. I miss Kathryn and hate how she wasn't given another chance. I enjoyed her last season as she didn't take this show seriously. Plus, she was one of the few that stood up for LVP and called out Eileen for constant whining. 

I think RHOC took my suggestion as word is Gretchen has been shooting with Vicki and a new HW as of late. I hope they didn't fire Kelly b/c w/o her, last season would've been a bore. I don't think Bravo is that stupid though. I wish that they'd've brought back Lizzie too as she was smart, sexy, and had a great family. I also loved how she was one of the few to call Tamra on her sh-t. I hate how she was never really given another chance. Plus, I'd love to see her and Gretchen's friendship on TV as the two seem to have a lot of fun together (via their social media). It'd be nice to see two, pretty, young women bond, have fun, and build their empires together. The OC needs as much light and positivity they can get going forward. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kelly isnt iconic as a housewife. She was alright while here but was no big loss when she left. I dont see her return adding to or shifting the group dynamic. She's irrelevant. Most learned to just ignore her bc she wasnt even worth trying to have a rationale conversation with

• Members

That's lie, boo! Kelly Dodd is iconic! And those other women didn't ignore. They still engage in Twitter battles with her to this day. Kelly keeps Tamra, Shannon, & Heather shook! 

Plus, if I am not mistaken, didn't Kelly win E! 2016 Housewife poll for best newcomer/MVP or something like that? Kelly won an E! poll and it was being talked about all over the place. I can imagine that Bravo will want her back b/c her q-score is possibly high; she is polarizing. 

• Members

Here is a novel concept, but why not just hire interesting women...so the need for fueds, shade, and drama is minimal.

After a horrible election season, I'd rather see people that are mature enough to resolve their issues like adults....and not be rewarded for being trainwrecks.

Dear to dream...I know lol

• Members

Sheree finally capitalizing on what she does best. Writing a book about being a messy ass bitch. Good for her. But why is she still wearing that tired ass Mama Joyce wig. She and Bob are both hovering around 50. Why the hell did she think parkor was a good idea? They gonna break a hip.

Image result for rhoa dwight gif

Related image

Bravo was messy for this flashback

Since when were Peter and Matt friends?

Im glad Phaedra didnt take Johnnie's case. At least she's not that messy. He however is. Of all the lawyers, he goes to the one that's beefing with Kandi? Boy bye

I dont care what anyone says, I liked Cynthia and Peter together and enjoyed them interacting this episode.  Its too bad they couldnt work out, but Im glad they are on good terms

Why is Marlo coming for Kenya in the previews?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Rumor has it that Kenya is upset Marlo and Sheree are friends, hence her comparison to Nene who stopped being friends with Marlo because she became with friends with Kenya who NENE introduced her to. I'm curious to see how that plays out. I believe Marlo will be around for the back half of the season. I know she went on the smaller cast trip with them. My guess is that this is when they'd decided Lena was done and brought Marlo back to stir things up a bit.

• Members

That's where it stems from ... Nene. 

Supposedly, Marlo was mad that Kenya invited Nene to her birthday last year (along with Sheree & Cynthia) and not her. Marlo is being absurd in this situation. She knows that Nene doesn't f-ck with her at this moment, and Kenya was on shaky ground in repairing her friendship with Nene. Marlo should've just chilled until Kenya eventually was in a stable position with Nene to repair Marlo/Nene's relationship. 

• Members

Marlo is being hypocritical. She and Nene fell out partly bc Nene didnt like her being friends with Kenya so Marlo decides to fall out with Nene for the same reason? This should have been the chance to show that she's not that petty but she is doing what she hated on Nene for. Kenya and Nene went to the Golden Globes last night together so that probably has her even more pressed

Please register in order to view this content

and Kenya clapped back

Edited by Cheap21